Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys.

To everyone that I am sending freebies to, they will all go out monday morning.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Dan. I sure wish it wasn't so cold out this morning. I gotta go to work for awhile and I'm not starting out to well today.

Art

Sorry to hear that Art. How many inches of snow are you getting in Maine?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The year is off to a GREAT start, as the Hokies finally got a BCS win last night. Up until 12:30 watching it, so I'm a little tired this morning.
DANNY

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Morning Dan. I sure wish it wasn't so cold out this morning. I gotta go to work for awhile and I'm not starting out to well today.

Art

Not getting any snow right now, but that could change in the next 5 minutes. Temp is right about 2 below, and I'm having some serious pain in my right hip and leg, which the cold won't help any. Sure hope this problem isn't related to my neck, because another neck surgery is NOT in my picture book right now. It's kinda strange though, 1 day I have trouble just walking and the next day it's fine. :? :? Go figure.

Art

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
MojoDan said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":22bfed3q]Morning Dan. I sure wish it wasn't so cold out this morning. I gotta go to work for awhile and I'm not starting out to well today.

Art

Not getting any snow right now, but that could change in the next 5 minutes. Temp is right about 2 below, and I'm having some serious pain in my right hip and leg, which the cold won't help any. Sure hope this problem isn't related to my neck, because another neck surgery is NOT in my picture book right now. It's kinda strange though, 1 day I have trouble just walking and the next day it's fine. :? :? Go figure.

Art[/quote:22bfed3q]

Not that its the same but my father had knee surgery and it hurts year round but gets particularly bad in the winter months. So much so that he props it up when he can and passes on going to dinners to stay off of it etc...

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Afternoon Art, Dan and Danny.

Hope everyone slept well last night.

I didn't sleep whatsoever, but I watched a good bowl game (USC-PSU), played some Guitar Hero: World Tour and had a nice time talking to my wife.

What's everyone got planned for after work and the weekend?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Anthony K. said:

I didn't sleep whatsoever, but I watched a good bowl game (USC-PSU), played some Guitar Hero: World Tour and had a nice time talking to my wife.

Catch up on sleep, watch more football and go to church.
DANNY

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Finishe building/painting shelves for baby closet, putting final touches on his room with any luck :)

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Anthony K. said:

Morning Anthony. After work I plan on doing nothing but sitting right here and taking it easy. Probably the whole weekend too.

Art

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning everybody (and afternoon Anthony). I'm off to take the car to the mechanic for some service. Should be back shortly. Art - hope your leg feels better. And Danny - congrats on the bowl win. The ACC has not looked good in the bowls this year, so it was nice for the conference champion to win.

And as for me - I plan to sort thru lots of cards this weekend to get ready for the next show in January.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning George, indy, Eds, Mox...

Mox - those tristar shows in TX worth traveling to?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:
MojoDan said:
Finishe building/painting shelves for baby closet, putting final touches on his room with any luck :)

+1 for me too--will be finishing the nursery this weekend...

Worked nonstop for past 3 days and am almost done I think, once shelves get their second coat and dry we can finally have a livingroom again and not have baby boxes stacked 5ft high on every wall... :D

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:

Last time i went was 2003 in Houston and it was worth it then. I dont know how the show is now. From what i hear there are less dealers that show up.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
moxacaine said:
MojoDan said:

Last time i went was 2003 in Houston and it was worth it then. I dont know how the show is now. From what i hear there are less dealers that show up.

For some reason I thought you frequented that show? Maybe I am thinking of trevordchi?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:
moxacaine said:
MojoDan said:

For some reason I thought you frequented that show? Maybe I am thinking of trevordchi?

Thats probably who you were thinking of. I was like how in the hell did he know i used to live in Texas. :lol:

Members online