Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which team has the best system in the minors and why?

Which team has best system in the minors

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
This should be good poll question choose a team and explain. Assume the guys drafted recently are in the teams system.

If i left someone out add them.
thanks

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I went Rays based on two players only...Desmond Jennings and Jeremy Hellickson.

I don't know if there are any other clubs that have one truly MLB ready outfielder and one possible #2 MLB starter just waiting in AAA for someone to get hurt.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
The depth of the Mariners system is INSANE. Double-A has about a dozen guys who should be big leaguers. High-A has guys down there just because there is no room in Double-A. Nick Franklin leads a host of prospects in Low-A.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
I agree the mariners are way at the top. They have some elite talent and have made huge strides since the start of the season imo.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
topprospectalert said:
The depth of the Mariners system is INSANE. Double-A has about a dozen guys who should be big leaguers. High-A has guys down there just because there is no room in Double-A. Nick Franklin leads a host of prospects in Low-A.

they just need catching prospects now and theyre set. hopefully the cliff lee trade will make the system complete

casmith12

May 3, 2010
blitzerlover said:
Braves have the vbest pitching depth in the minors.
And we have Freddie Freeman, Cody Johnson, Edwardo Salciado, and Jordan Schafer (yes I do believe he still has the potential to be a solid player one day)

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Obviously I'm a bit biased, but I think you can put together a very solid team with the M's...the biggest issue though (other than catcher) is that outside Mangini, I don't think there's much in Triple-A. Halman's there, but he seriously needs to get the average up and cut down on the strikeouts.

They could have a huge infield in a few years though with Poythress, Ackley, Franklin and Raben/Liddi...

I'd love to see Pineda and Hensley get the call up to Triple-A and see what they're able to do there.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Sly said:
Obviously I'm a bit biased, but I think you can put together a very solid team with the M's...the biggest issue though (other than catcher) is that outside Mangini, I don't think there's much in Triple-A. Halman's there, but he seriously needs to get the average up and cut down on the strikeouts.

They could have a huge infield in a few years though with Poythress, Ackley, Franklin and Raben/Liddi...

I'd love to see Pineda and Hensley get the call up to Triple-A and see what they're able to do there.

yeah, there should be an all- Ms thread to talk about this stuff..
interesting to see everyone opinion on what moves need to be made. we have a lot of pieces to work with right now.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Pitching? Rays (Helly, McGee, Barnese, Lobstein, Colome, Moore [not so much this year though]) or Braves (Minor, Teheran, Vizcaino, Delgado, Lopez)
Hitting? Red Sox (Rizzo, Anderson, Reddick, Iglesias, Fuentes, etc.)

Members online

Latest posts