Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade manager What???????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
FCB trading is no longer in the stone ages. We are proud to present you with the newest tool to make your time at FCB the greatest it can be.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/trade/

This is a very early release and bugs will be fixed as they are found. Please provide your comments and lets see some cards set up.

Also everyone please give bradical a +1 thanks on the next post you see him make, since he is the designer. Without him it may not have ever happened.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Interesting...This could replace my trade bucket if it works out. Great addition guys, and good job bradical.

I have a question - will there be a limit to how much we can list in our inventory?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Interesting...This could replace my trade bucket if it works out. Great addition guys, and good job bradical.

I have a question - will there be a limit to how much we can list in our inventory?

Doubt it. If you try and list a million 1989 topps cards we may cut you back. But at this moment we see no limitations being put in place

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
bouwob said:
Card Magnet said:

Doubt it. If you try and list a million 1989 topps cards we may cut you back. But at this moment we see no limitations being put in place
I wouldn't waste my time with that :lol: . Thanks for the additional info.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
bouwob said:
Card Magnet said:

what about 1988 topps?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
rehmus said:
bouwob said:
Card Magnet said:

what about 1988 topps?

for every 1,000 1988 topps cards you add, send me 1 1952 topps card and I will not cut you back ;)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
automatic water marking

i like it

2-2008-bowman-chrome-draft-aflac-autographs-1-freddie-freeman-front.jpg

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
THATS WHT IT SAYS WHEN I TRY TO ADD AN IMAGE

"The image selected for the front is too large. Max size is 150KB"...

JUST SAW I SCAN MY CARDS AT 824 KB..

HOW DO I FIX THIS

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Tried to register the info into the control panel section and am getting this error:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown column 'user_tm_name' in 'field list' [1054]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: [email protected]

Also looks like I have to scale down my JPEGs to be able to add into My Inventory...I really don't mind at all but some may :)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
metallicalex777 said:
Tried to register the info into the control panel section and am getting this error:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Also looks like I have to scale down my JPEGs to be able to add into My Inventory...I really don't mind at all but some may :)
I got the same thing when trying to put the info in the contorl panel earlier. Haven't tried again yet.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
metallicalex777 said:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You can now register your info on the site.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
Very cool. I just uploaded my first scan. Just need a rainy day to get a bunch of scans added on. Great job guys.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
cgilmo said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
So if this goes well and the new selling page does well, what will happen to the "Transactions" board?

the trade manager is optional

Well, I kind of figured that, but I just thought that if it works good, why wouldn't everyone want to use it, since it will be a "record" of the transaction.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
So if this goes well and the new selling page does well, what will happen to the "Transactions" board?

It stays

At some point we will hopefully inject some bbcode to be able to view cards in that forum

better to discuss about trades than just randomly offer.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
I'd rather not post my phone number in the trade manager; however, I can't just fill out every field but that one. Could you guys possibly make categories optional? I know some people don't have paypal, so they have to just leave a -- in that category just to use the tm.

Members online