Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stephen Strasburg Etopps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
I submitted my order for 1 strasburg and 1 stanton at 12:53am est. Fast forward to today and etopps put a $6 hold on my account (the price of the stanton) and while the stanton shows as pending, the strasburg is still filed under open orders...is this normal?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Since the Stanton was an RRO, they close at a different time than the regular cards up for sale. If you look on etopps.com, the Freese and Strasburg are still available for sale, while the Stanton is not.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
mredsox89 said:
Since the Stanton was an RRO, they close at a different time than the regular cards up for sale. If you look on etopps.com, the Freese and Strasburg are still available for sale, while the Stanton is not.

Yep, yep. RROs go for a few days, usually until Wednesday. Strasburg and all others go for a week and will finish up on Monday.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Halonut said:
I submitted my order for 1 strasburg and 1 stanton at 12:53am est. Fast forward to today and etopps put a $6 hold on my account (the price of the stanton) and while the stanton shows as pending, the strasburg is still filed under open orders...is this normal?
Same here. I got in right at 12:53.
Still no Stanton showing in my account. Some have hit the bay. WEIRD.

Anyone else have their Stanton already?

Members online