Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Devin Harris SPx mailday w/scan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I got 16 of the 18 pictured in today. They cost me around $22 each. One of them is signed in black ink. First one I've seen like that.

harris1kv5.jpg

harris2bc3.jpg

harris3hb2.jpg

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
nice!
16 in one day? dang
I also like your new sig.

Yea, I bought them as one big lot. The rest of them I've got pretty much 1 or 2 at a time.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
SPx is a staple in the hobby. Great investment. Compare it to some other players.

other SPx's..

Dwyane Wade - $250-300
Chris Paul- $150-200
Deron Williams- $40-60
Carmelo Anthony- $90-125
Chris Bosh - $50-70
LeBron James- $750-800

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
That'd be cool if The Pit had SPx's of Brandon Roy and Rudy Gay. All they have is Roy's and Gay's Bowman Chrome cards. I would like to see them have a better card of Kevin Durant as well. How long will it take before they have RCs of this year's rookie class? I'd also like to see more 07-08 rookies such as Stuckey, Jeff Green, Spencer Hawes, and Aaron Brooks, or atleast when Brooks gets more/legitimate playing time. I've never bought cards on The Pit, but it's a cool place to look around, and I'll be looking to business there if it's still going strong when I turn 18.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
That'd be cool if The Pit had SPx's of Brandon Roy and Rudy Gay. All they have is Roy's and Gay's Bowman Chrome cards. I would like to see them have a better card of Kevin Durant as well. How long will it take before they have RCs of this year's rookie class? I'd also like to see more 07-08 rookies such as Stuckey, Jeff Green, Spencer Hawes, and Aaron Brooks, or atleast when Brooks gets more/legitimate playing time. I've never bought cards on The Pit, but it's a cool place to look around, and I'll be looking to business there if it's still going strong when I turn 18.

There is a suggestion board for cards to be added. Its really fun and the oppurtunity to make a profit is there. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

PS: The new rookies will come be added probally around allstar break.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
There is a suggestion board for cards to be added. Its really fun and the oppurtunity to make a profit is there. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

PS: The new rookies will come be added probally around allstar break.
I was looking around on their message, excuse me, "suggestion" board (heaven forbid I join another message board that is card related that isn't FCB ;) )and saw the Trent Edwards posts. You made a nice call on that one. lol You sure showed those two guys on that one. Geez, the 52 week high on his TC auto was $50...

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
SPX rookies have always been great values in basketball. You can pick up about 10 SPX auto jersey rookies of say player, for about the price of 1 Exquisite. It depends on the player sometimes, but it usually holds true.

Members online

No members online now.