Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Freedom Card Board Members Win a free box of Allen Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

May 28, 2010
Predict how many strikeouts Stephen Strasburg will have in Friday night’s game against the White Sox. And win a 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter baseball hobby box courtesy of GlobalSportsCards.com

We’ll randomly award the prize to one person on Freedom Card Board who correctly guesses the correct total. Also note that it’s one entry per person on Freedom Card Board — and, again, this one closes at 6:05 p.m. Central time on Friday, June 18

Thanks
globalsportscards.com
Lowest Prices On The Net!

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Re: Win a free box of Allen Ginter

GLOBALSPORTSCARDSCOM said:
Predict how many strikeouts Stephen Strasburg will have in Friday night’s game against the White Sox. And win a 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter baseball hobby box courtesy of GlobalSportsCards.com go to the beckett blog and enter for your chance to win. http://tinyurl.com/2ajtfoh

Thanks
globalsportscards.com

Does anyone else hate the fact that one has to go to Beckett to dothis? I won't participate in "free stuff friday" as I will not go through their antiquated checklisting system and pull out the # of cards each player has.

Nice touch to get your name out there and offer a $100 box of cards, but there are a few of us who hate Beckett intensely and anything related to them.

Good luck to your company in the future.

edit: 8 Ks.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008

Chris Olds won't show his face anymore? To think at one time beckett had it all.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.

Jeff N. said:
GLOBALSPORTSCARDSCOM said:
Predict how many strikeouts Stephen Strasburg will have in Friday night’s game against the White Sox. And win a 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter baseball hobby box courtesy of GlobalSportsCards.com go to the beckett blog and enter for your chance to win. http://tinyurl.com/2ajtfoh

Thanks
globalsportscards.com

Does anyone else hate the fact that one has to go to Beckett to dothis? I won't participate in "free stuff friday" as I will not go through their antiquated checklisting system and pull out the # of cards each player has.

Nice touch to get your name out there and offer a $100 box of cards, but there are a few of us who hate Beckett intensely and anything related to them.

Good luck to your company in the future.
Agreed.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010

It's almost in a way disrespectful, telling people of this site to go over to beckett for a chance to win a free box. You should have just made a thread here and given a box away on here too if your trying to build up your rep or something.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.

MarlinsManiac20 said:
It's almost in a way disrespectful, telling people of this site to go over to beckett for a chance to win a free box. You should have just made a thread here and given a box away on here too if your trying to build up your rep or something.

I agree.
You probably have no idea why this site was created and under what circumstances.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

eh, wouldn't it just be easier to pop the link and go in and enter?

I mean seriously, we aren't scared of beckett so whats the big deal in linking to them. It's not like you guys don't know that they exist and have forums.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA

cgilmo said:

I mean seriously, we aren't scared of beckett so whats the big deal in linking to them. It's not like you guys don't know that they exist and have forums.

I still hold a grudge from back in the day when they which hunted all fo us from the night crew and would suspend anyone how mentioned "night crew"

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

vetsgt02 said:
cgilmo said:

I still hold a grudge from back in the day when they which hunted all fo us from the night crew and would suspend anyone how mentioned "night crew"

hang around here long enough

I am sure I will do something to piss you off.

Members online

Latest posts