Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET - 6/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'm patiently waiting for our own Braden to jump for joy at seeing his boy TIMMAY on the Top 13.

Relievers rarely have that honor. Enjoy it. Milk it, in fact.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
BA wrote what I assumed...Lyles having an outside shot for the Astros next season...at 20 years old.

A year is a long ways away, but I'm still impressed.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Hey, ALL_THE_HYPE - I'm surprised you're not tearing your hair out at LoMo's omission.

He deserved at least the Team Photo, IMO.

Not sure how Viciedo missed as well.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
20-year-old Tyler Chatwood's CAL League success being recognized at No. 8.

Angel Morales in the Team Photo. Since his promotion, Morales has gone 0-5 but before he was hitting .289 and doing everything from hitting with power to stealing bases. I love the player-types pursued by the Twins organization.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Jaypers said:
Hey, ALL_THE_HYPE - I'm surprised you're not tearing your hair out at LoMo's omission.

He deserved at least the Team Photo, IMO.

Not sure how Viciedo missed as well.

I agree, but i don't need BA to know that Morrison is a beast. It's nice to see your guys showing up on the Hot List, but if they don't, no big deal. Anyone who has followed him knows he has been red hot not only for this week, but basically all season with the exception of the month he missed.

I agree with you on Viciedo too. Not sure how he got no mention.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Kila monster made it. He's got the best eye in the minor leagues. Checkout his k/bb ratio.

Shawn Bowman got a shoutout to. I love seeing the cougars on the hot sheet :p