Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Chicle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Went to Target before hitting up Toy Story 3D. Picked up 1 pack of 2010 Topps series 2 baseball and 2 packs of 2009 Topps Chicle. Got a Sweeney from the series 2. And got a Mohamed Massaquoi GU Jersey, Matt Cassel gold mini, Aaron Rodgers gold mini, a Jarret Dillard Auto. How did I do on the 2 packs of Chicle? Don't really collect fb. I didn't realize it said Football on the packs. ::facepalm::

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'd say any time you hit an auto coming out of retail, you did well for yourself! I'd also say you just officially started as a football collector - welcome to our world.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
:lol: I have some older stuff of different fb players but nothing hardcore. I can't remember what site I had gotten a couple of packs for free from last year. and had some other players like Bo Jackson.

Yea I figured I did alright with a GU in one an auto in the other. I thought dang these things are loaded!

Latest posts