Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYC collectors...2010 Bowman Blaster at TRU in Times Square!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Having some dinner and drinks now but wanted to let NYC people know that there was 2 2010 Bowman blasters and like 10 rack packs of 2010 Bowman at TRU in Times Square.

Didn't buy any since I'm over buying retail! lol

Go get 'em! lol :D

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Messier2 said:
Having some dinner and drinks now but wanted to let NYC people know that there was 2 2010 Bowman blasters and like 10 rack packs of 2010 Bowman at TRU in Times Square.

Didn't buy any since I'm over buying retail! lol

Go get 'em! lol :D

The rack packs are pretty nice IMO. I hit something decent in each one I've opened (about 8).

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hey can you get them for me and send them to me. I'm paying :D Seems to be dry around here I only found a few Fat Packs yesterday and then bought some Topps Series 2 also

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Rack Packs are atleast $7 right. Thats how much they are around here and packs are usually more expensive in Times Square.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
There are around 15 rack packs at the Modells next to City Hall...looked like a tornado threw them everywhere! lol

Anyway, I bought 2 and got zilch! :cry:

If you're interested, they're there!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Messier2 said:
There are around 15 rack packs at the Modells next to City Hall...looked like a tornado threw them everywhere! lol

I would guess they are searched. I opened about 20 of these. Anyone with a clue could search them quickly and easily, which is why I won't buy any more of them.

skrip

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Messier2 said:

I would guess they are searched. I opened about 20 of these. Anyone with a clue could search them quickly and easily, which is why I won't buy any more of them.

skrip

Eh...I hate pack searchers... ::facepalm::

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
agreed. Note, hopefully you didn't take my comment as me saying I was pack searching ::facepalm::

I had a stack of them at home that I bought, and quickly realized after I opened 8-10 of them that you could clearly see the purples through the pack, so I stopped buying them after that. I did buy all they had at one target, but that is becuase i was there when they were being stocked.

skrip

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Went back to TRU to see what they had left and all that was left was one blaster...so, convinced myself to buy it and had some sticker shock as these were priced at $24.99 instead of $19.99 + TAX!! :evil:

Will break it when I get home tonight!

BTW, Matt...the thought never crossed my mind! :cool:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Messier2 said:
ballerskrip said:
Messier2 said:

skrip

I was in a K-Mart and a guy there was trying to teach me how to search, he even tried searching a couple for me, but it didn't matter because I bought all the rack packs so I would have gotton anything good if it was in there or not. Managed to get 3 Purples and a USA refractor

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
Messier2 said:
ballerskrip said:
Messier2 said:

skrip

I was in a K-Mart and a guy there was trying to teach me how to search, he even tried searching a couple for me, but it didn't matter because I bought all the rack packs so I would have gotton anything good if it was in there or not. Managed to get 3 Purples and a USA refractor

What a dope...not sure what I would do if I ever saw a pack searcher...

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Wow! I'd like to thank you NYC guys for leaving this GREAT blaster for me!

ValdezAuto.jpg

ElmoreGoldRef.jpg
StrasburgBase.jpg
StrasburgPurple.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Latest posts