Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPPERDECK - JACK LAMBERT REDEMPTIONS - look here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
If you are waiting for:

JACK LAMBERT
2008 NFL ICONS FOOTBALL IMMORTAL MOVIE LETTERMAN AUTO #ED TO 20 CD #JL14 Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient. 9/13/2008
JACK LAMBERT
2008 NFL ICONS FOOTBALL IMMORTAL MOVIE LETTERMAN AUTO #ED TO 20 CD #JL14 Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient. 9/12/2008
JACK LAMBERT
2008 NFL ICONS FOOTBALL LEGENDARY ICONS AUTO RAINBOW PARALLEL #ED TO 25 CD # LI9 Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient. 9/12/2008
9/9/2008 JACK LAMBERT
2008 NFL ICONS FOOTBALL IMMORTAL MOVIE LETTERMAN AUTO #ED TO 20 CD #JL14

I just got off the phone with UD and they are going to replace them because he wont be signing.
They say they are going to replace them with some really sweet Steelers autos. I spoke to Greg.
We shall see what happens. I asked for Hines and Mike Wallace, he suggested some Polamalu autos
I said yes please.... :)

I hope they come through!

We shall see....

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
Piratesfan1418 said:
He suggested Polamalu?!?! Have they even packed out his redemptions? I haven't seen a live UD autograph yet.

B

Thats what I was thinking. He had some redemptions for maybe a total of 75 cards, but I havent seen them either. I doubt they have them, so I wouldnt count on getting any Polamalu.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
jamuser304 said:
Piratesfan1418 said:
He suggested Polamalu?!?! Have they even packed out his redemptions? I haven't seen a live UD autograph yet.

B

Thats what I was thinking. He had some redemptions for maybe a total of 75 cards, but I havent seen them either. I doubt they have them, so I wouldnt count on getting any Polamalu.

He said they had Polamalu's in stock and he would be sending one or more.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
HEAVYHITTER said:
jamuser304 said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

B

Time to buy a Lambert redemption :lol: I need a Polamalu auto....well another one anyways.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
Not a bad idea at all considering some of the sets he was supposed to be in were going to be on-card. Hmmm...

KingTrojan43 said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
jamuser304 said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

B

Time to buy a Lambert redemption :lol: I need a Polamalu auto....well another one anyways.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
Piratesfan1418 said:
Not a bad idea at all considering some of the sets he was supposed to be in were going to be on-card. Hmmm...

KingTrojan43 said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
jamuser304 said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

B

what was Polamalu supposed to be in....I had no idea he had any auto's in the past couple of years.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
I know for sure he was supposed to be in 2009 Philadelphia which would be a beautiful on-card autograph. And he was also in some Exquisite autograph sets. Which would be B.A.!

KingTrojan43 said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

KingTrojan43 said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
jamuser304 said:
[quote="Piratesfan1418":idb93v1q]He suggested Polamalu?!?! Have they even packed out his redemptions? I haven't seen a live UD autograph yet.

B

what was Polamalu supposed to be in....I had no idea he had any auto's in the past couple of years.[/quote:idb93v1q]

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
Piratesfan1418 said:
I know for sure he was supposed to be in 2009 Philadelphia which would be a beautiful on-card autograph. And he was also in some Exquisite autograph sets. Which would be B.A.!

KingTrojan43 said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

KingTrojan43 said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
[quote="jamuser304":wzmorjos][quote="Piratesfan1418":wzmorjos]He suggested Polamalu?!?! Have they even packed out his redemptions? I haven't seen a live UD autograph yet.

B

what was Polamalu supposed to be in....I had no idea he had any auto's in the past couple of years.[/quote:wzmorjos][/quote:wzmorjos]

I hope UD has him sign some stuff this year....a USC helmet in Sweet Spot would be amazing!!!