Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Straburg Super 1/1 and Red Auto 1/1 Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Just curious on what you all think would have happened if both of these monster cards were listed at the same time in auction format starting .99 ???

I personally think it would have definitely hurt the prices and my guess is maybe around 10k each obviously we will never know but what do you guys think???

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
The only way it hurts the value is if the second highest bidder can afford one but not both, if that makes any sense. You'd have to look at the bid distribution, but I"m sure there's a rather decent amount of bidders in the top 5% of the final closing cost.

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
does it really matter? Both would end at RIDICULOUS prices. It's not like anyone can pinpoint what the true value of cards like these are anyway.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think a more interesting question would be what if the Super was relisted now. Could it go higher, or would it go much lower? And what grade will it get from BGS? What influence would that have on the price? A 9 or 9.5 probably won't do much. A 10 would be nice. An 8.5 or less would be a problem.

kobechromecom

Jun 18, 2010
The red auto should be $25,000 minimum...also note that the Superfractor sold for $16,000 BEFORE his first game and the sudden 50% spike in his Chrome and Bowman RC's

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Krom said:
$25,000? i think thats high. Pitchers are tough investments.

all the top prospect players 1/1s are not really invest cards. Wossa for example doesnt sell... they are just permanent buyers

...although the new guy who bought the Stras is actually prospecting :?

Members online

Latest posts