Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pepsi's Caps for Caps promotion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Not sure how many people know about this, but pepsi is doing a special promotion through MLB. If you get 3 matching team caps you can send them in to pepsi along with an index card and get 1 official MLB cap of your choosing! They did a promotion similar to this years ago through the NFL, they were not fitted or flex hats but velcro back. Really great hats though (retail value is $14.95). More details here:

http://www.pepsiusa.com/capsforcaps/

I've got 2 sets of caps. Gonna get a red sox and was going to get another team (based on said team having a cool logo) but not sure what logo I would get.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
I remember the NFL one. They sold those bottles at my job so I had people save caps for me. I must of had 25 hats shipped to me at different addresses. Although they owed me more but I never rec'd them. Gave them all away. Looks like I'll have to get them to switch from cans to bottles again. :D

Thanks for the info.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Rudzud said:
Not sure how many people know about this, but pepsi is doing a special promotion through MLB. If you get 3 matching team caps you can send them in to pepsi along with an index card and get 1 official MLB cap of your choosing! They did a promotion similar to this years ago through the NFL, they were not fitted or flex hats but velcro back. Really great hats though (retail value is $14.95). More details here:

http://www.pepsiusa.com/capsforcaps/

I've got 2 sets of caps. Gonna get a red sox and was going to get another team (based on said team having a cool logo) but not sure what logo I would get.
Read the label only one person name and address so if you going to try and get more then one you will need to send it to an alternative address. you used to be able to get up to 5 for the football.

TO REDEEM GAME PIECES FOR AN OFFICIAL MLB® BASEBALL CAP: Mail your three (3) matching bottle caps/game pieces in a small box or padded envelope along with a 3" x 5" card hand printed with your name, complete address, daytime phone number, and the team name/logo you would like on your cap to: PEPSI "MLB CAPS FOR CAPS" Claim, PO Box 750592, El Paso, TX 88575–0594. All baseball cap claims must be postmarked by September 30, 2010 and received by October 7, 2010. Limit one (1) Official MLB® baseball cap per name, address or household. Allow 8–10 weeks for delivery. Baseball caps will only be delivered to addresses within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Choice of team/logo is subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value if item requested is unavailable.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I got one of the football hats and they were garbage. Wasn't even a cool looking hat, it was like a tan or beige color with the teams logo. I guess you can't complain since it was free but hopefully the baseball ones will be better!

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
When I moved here to America they were doing the same promotion for NFL caps, I was OBSESSED because I thought that they would be the legit fitted caps. Anyways I probably won 15 caps and they all sucked. Cheap, adjustable and beige with the tiniest logo on them. What a waste.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
You know, if you can save up a BUNCH of these caps with minimal effort, you could probably flip them for $10-$13 a set on eBay. I don't know, if, like I said, the effort was minimal, you could get a few hundred sets or something, you'd make out pretty well.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Reds in 2009 said:
I got one of the football hats and they were garbage. Wasn't even a cool looking hat, it was like a tan or beige color with the teams logo. I guess you can't complain since it was free but hopefully the baseball ones will be better!

haha yeah I remember those hats from when I did it maybe 7 years ago. I would go in everyones garbage can till I got them. the hat was that narrow beige that didnt look like it was fully on the head and the logo just crapped on it.

Members online

No members online now.