Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Topps S2 Million Card sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
So I busted 10 cases of Topps Series 2, and things went pretty well. The one disappointing thing so far is the sale of the Million Card Giveaway code cards-around the $2-$2.50 each range, which isn't close to what the Series 1 were getting. I figured $3 each would be a sure thing when I bought my cases, but unfortunately that wasn't looking promising.

So, once the thing with the Strasburg debut cards came out, I decided to list 400 on eBay, but in an auction where each bid got (10) codes, so a total quantity of 40 were available. No action for a good few days, and then I get home one night to find that someone hit the BIN on 39 lots of 10, so 390 cards total! So I sold 390 of these at $4.49 each-I did offer to email the codes to buyers, so I had to email the 390 codes which probably took around 2 hours to do, maybe a little less.

But $4.49 per code, I was VERY happy with that. Just thought I'd share, maybe more buyers are looking for their codes ASAP?

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
If he paid with paypal, Be sure to ship him the cards via signature confirmation as you do not have a tracking number and he can do a charge back if he is not an honest individual..

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Casebusters said:
If he paid with paypal, Be sure to ship him the cards via signature confirmation as you do not have a tracking number and he can do a charge back if he is not an honest individual..

If you do ship by snail mail ( or email) copy down the codes just in case they do get lost, or buyer claims loss or tries to scam you.

Members online

No members online now.