Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
I'm not giving out the prices I want in the post but I am curious what people would pay for them. Some of you may have seen my post in the transaction section of my trying to sell my collection in need. I'm wondering what prices you would buy the following cards for (hypothetically and individually). Any comment on any card would be appreciated

Thank you!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Lars-$500
Heathcott-$2000
Betances red ref auto-$500( his stuff was ice cold for awhile and still is a bit) and a bgs 9.5 of that card went for 265 a few weeks ago.
saw a betances gold ref auto bgs 9.5 end for 85 a little while ago
montgomery-1K

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
blazers091 said:
Lars-$500
Heathcott-$2000
Betances red ref auto-$500( his stuff was ice cold for awhile and still is a bit) and a bgs 9.5 of that card went for 265 a few weeks ago.
saw a betances gold ref auto bgs 9.5 end for 85 a little while ago
montgomery-1K

Thank you for the reply!

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
Ian Stewart said:
JoshHamilton said:
I don't collect any of those guys, so probably around $125 for all of them

If that's the case, you're a terrible businessman.

In my case, if you read my previous post my friend is in serious need so I'm trying to raise as much money as possible to help

...this has nothing to do with business

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
TheGamesBest said:
Ian Stewart said:
JoshHamilton said:

In my case, if you read my previous post my friend is in serious need so I'm trying to raise as much money as possible to help

You need to learn some reading comprehension. I was referring to JoshHamilton and his response that he'd pay $125 for the lot.

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
I'll take my fault on that... i looked over the quote

Ian Stewart said:
TheGamesBest said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":1lqpih4n]
JoshHamilton said:

You need to learn some reading comprehension. I was referring to JoshHamilton and his response that he'd pay $125 for the lot.[/quote:1lqpih4n]

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
I see these on ebay. I really want the wheeler but the starting of 600 is
(1) Nuts!
(2) My advice would to let it run from .99 no reserve

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
MarlinsManiac20 said:
(1) Nuts!

I'm just trying to get my money back though, if someone wants to bid on it for that price, they will. I know that seems high for now but in two years if he turns out to be bumgarner that'll be nothing... and some people think he will.

So if someone messages me a close off I'll consider it. If not and it doesn't sell I'll just hold it for awhile.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Assuming I had the money and was truly interested, this is what I'd pay (quick opinion):

lars red: $500
heathcott: $1500
brett jackson: $1000
montgomery: $1500
romine: $450
wheeler: $300
betances red auto 9.5: $500

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
TheGamesBest said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
(1) Nuts!

I'm just trying to get my money back though, if someone wants to bid on it for that price, they will. I know that seems high for now but in two years if he turns out to be bumgarner that'll be nothing... and some people think he will.

So if someone messages me a close off I'll consider it. If not and it doesn't sell I'll just hold it for awhile.

I think if you were "really" needing to raise some money for something you would start the auctions at .99. Since you have them at a specific price and are not willing to budge from that price, this turns into just ebay spam!

Also, the comment about possibly turning into bumgarner is just speculation and could be said about any prospect.....it's just an easy excuse to justify pricing.

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
If someone else needed the money that I would generously give to them I don't want to take a $350 loss on one card. I've already almost lost $1000 selling my cards. Please do not question my motives on selling these cards. I worked my ass off to get them.

des1984 said:
TheGamesBest said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
(1) Nuts!

I think if you were "really" needing to raise some money for something you would start the auctions at .99. Since you have them at a specific price and are not willing to budge from that price, this turns into just ebay spam!

Also, the comment about possibly turning into bumgarner is just speculation and could be said about any prospect.....it's just an easy excuse to justify pricing.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
bear0555 said:
Assuming I had the money and was truly interested, this is what I'd pay (quick opinion):

lars red: $500
heathcott: $1500
brett jackson: $1000
montgomery: $1500
romine: $450
wheeler: $300
betances red auto 9.5: $500
Thats what my offer on the wheeler red was

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
TheGamesBest said:
If someone else needed the money that I would generously give to them I don't want to take a $350 loss on one card. I've already almost lost $1000 selling my cards. Please do not question my motives on selling these cards. I worked my ass off to get them.

des1984 said:
TheGamesBest said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
(1) Nuts!

Welcome to the world that is Prospecting. Year after year so much money is wasted on the cards of players who people think they are the next cant miss prospect.

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
I won't argue the speculation. I have a strong defense against my motives for why I needed the money tho...

P_Manning 18 said:
TheGamesBest said:

des1984 said:
TheGamesBest said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
(1) Nuts!

Welcome to the world that is Prospecting. Year after year so much money is wasted on the cards of players who people think they are the next cant miss prospect.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Not trying to bash anyone here but whether your donating the money to charity or buying crack with it should not affect the price. I need crack so this 50$ card is being sold for 100$ if I am donating the $ I guess I could take 40$.

It's great your helping a friend out but charging stupid prices for your cards won't help you move them at all.

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Not trying to bash anyone here but whether your donating the money to charity or buying crack with it should not affect the price. I need crack so this 50$ card is being sold for 100$ if I am donating the $ I guess I could take 40$.

It's great your helping a friend out but charging stupid prices for your cards won't help you move them at all.

oh my god where do I get started?

1) I'll eliminate everything I have to say to you that will get me kicked off this site

2) I have a savings account that I have already helped with

3) THIS WAS JUST TO SEE WHAT MONEY I COULD GET FROM MY COLLECTIONS. NOT A GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE. I have worked years told collect these and I was offering to sell them to try to earn extra money for a friend. I never HAD to do anything.

We've already argued about this MarlinsManiac. Just because I won't give you the price you want (again) doesn't mean you can throw hissy fits

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts