Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first printing plate rainbow>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
4716651036_c6da435da6.jpg

:D

I actually didn't set out to get all of them, the first two were cheap and easy, the third came along so I hoped the fourth would surface. It did this week and way overpaid but glad I did it.

I love printing plates :oops:

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
WOW! Nice to see those. I would imagine you've got to be pretty patient and persistent to put together one of those rainbows.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Good stuff.

I wish I could be so lucky as to see 2 colors of the same printing plate. I have four total in my collection and have never seen another color other then the 1 I have (though, I have seen the back printing plate that matched one of the fronts, yet I was somehow outbid on it).

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Thanks guys!

Plates are funny. Some sell for $16 (my utley 10 bowman) others for $46 (the other utley 10 bowman I let go) The worst is when someone has one for a very high BIN and won't budge from it. Defiantly a fun/challenging part of cards

I was lucky all four came up quickly...

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Nice job with what is actually a harder task then most realize. I've tried it several times and was always one or two away from completion.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts