Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lesnar vs Carwin close! Who's getting pumped?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
How do you guys think this fight will go?

I honestly have no idea.

I don't know if Carwin will come out with a fury and try and finish Brock quick, which I believe is the best way to beat Brock, and have been saying that since he started fighting.

If he stalls and they paw and trade a bit and Carwin gets taken down, I don't think it's going to be too long of a fight.

If by chance Brock were to be put on his back, I'd be very interested seeing how that developed.

I am psyched for this matchup.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Brock is big. Really big.

My take is that they are coming into the fight with very similar tools and specs...but Brock has the edge on all of them. We're not sure if Brock has true "knockout power" with one punch, but there is no shortage of power in those wrapped hams.

Brock is so quick and athletic for that size there are few that can duplicate his athletic skill-set in sparring, and no one his size.

Lesnar's a handful, but anything can happen.

bigredmachine

Dec 16, 2009
Pumped for the fight but the undercard sucks. Seriously W.Silva as the co-main event. Lesnar looks good and he says he is 100% so you have to believe him. If I were betting I would bet on Lesnar. Dont you think It would be better for HW division if Lesnar wins?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
bigredmachine said:
Pumped for the fight but the undercard sucks. Seriously W.Silva as the co-main event. Lesnar looks good and he says he is 100% so you have to believe him. If I were betting I would bet on Lesnar. Dont you think It would be better for HW division if Lesnar wins?

I think so.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Bornagaincollector said:
I think,i'm the only 1 picking Carwin in this fight....It should be a good fight eitherway.Carwin by 2nd rd TKO ;)
If Carwin wins, it will be in the first round.

Lesnar is a better athlete in my opinion, therefore anything after the first gives him the advantage.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I DO think it's much better for the UFC if Lesnar wins.

Is Shane Carwin really that marketable?

Lesnar is a cash cow who sells PPV's.

The only way that they'd be able to market Carwin is as the man who defeated Lesnar for the title. Which nobody will give a **** about or buy the PPV just because of that.

Love Brock or hate him, he is better for the UFC marteting wise as champion than Shane.

Anything can happen, and I am really looking forward to this.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
i have been waiting for this fight for a LONG time, lesnar is a Freak athlete and i love watching him fight, and wanderlei is my favorite fighter of all time so it make it that much better

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
bigredmachine said:
Chris Leben replacing Wandy. Big step up for him.
People rail on Leben (not to imply that you are in any way), but the kid is a brawler and is willing to step up and bleed every fight.

Leben, Herring, and Clay Guida are basically guaranteed fun fights. They all bleed, and they all fight until the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts