Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6/20 MLB Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Lot of nice pitching Match-ups today.

Wonder if Smoak, the Mets and Josh Johnson can all keep it going. And can the Cards get a good outing out of Suppan vs. OAK?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Aubrey huff 1-2 with a HR

.306 12HR 37 RBI 12doubles....how can this guy be denied all star game (i know pujols and howard are gonna be in haha)! He should get some mvp votes for being one of two giants to provide offense

juan uribe .280 11 hr 42 rbi as a SS most of the time :/

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Pavano> Halladay?

jk of course. But you gotta wonder if that 5 run 9th yesterday took something out of the Phils...

Smoak, JoshH both 2-3 thru 6. They're both Unreal hot right now. Smoak's average is still low, but up 30 points in the last 3 games.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Crawford with a homerun. He's doing everything this season. Getting on base (on pace for a career high in walks while cutting down on the K's) stealing bases, scoring runs, and even hitting with some pop (7 homers to this point has him on pace for 17, which would go well with the 14 triples and 38 doubles he's on pace to hit.) Bring him to NY!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Would you have believed me if I told you that Harang would only give up one run and the Reds would lose? :eek:

Rowland-Smith's first win of the season for Seattle.

Neftali Feliz looks like an All-Star to me. 19 saves and he's been very good lately. All eight pitches today were strikes w/ 2 Ks.

And Ian Kennedy has pitched pretty well most of this season, and both the Arizona offense and bullpen have let him down. He lost 3-1 today.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
JJ picked a bad year to make a Cy Young Award run.

Just about any other year, he'd be the front-runner and All-Star Game starter for sure.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
gt2590 said:
Would you have believed me if I told you that Harang would only give up one run and the Reds would lose? :eek:

Rowland-Smith's first win of the season for Seattle.

Neftali Feliz looks like an All-Star to me. 19 saves and he's been very good lately. All eight pitches today were strikes w/ 2 Ks.

And Ian Kennedy has pitched pretty well most of this season, and both the Arizona offense and bullpen have let him down. He lost 3-1 today.

the reds must be puzzled after being swept by a last place team and only scoring 1 run in the 3 game series :shock:

Members online

Latest posts