Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best auction eva!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
damn.. I bit 102,000 and didn't win it. .Wonder if the Joke bids that are coming in, will he try to collect or send in a Non-Payer.. that is some funny stuff

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
this guy is totally dillusional.. the SCF thread was funny as hell! they deleted my posts in it and repremanded me for it but I was only being funny.. insulting this guy is pointless cause he has no clue. I hope he posts my question cause I was laughing typing it..

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I like how he says that the card will ship once the money has been transferred from his Paypal acct into his bank account. I assume that is so he can't get a charge back. :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
he's on twitter too CansecoRookie or something like that.. and he was selling this card on Ebay once before under same name for like $1 million and then $250k which was even funnier than the current auction. He must have woke up from a coma he's been in since 88 and is still having a tough time adapting to the current world...

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
For that amount of money, and Canseco's financial problems I think you could hire Canseco to be your butler for a year.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
so THIS is what happens when you do acid... I was always wondering that.

Come on, this guy is JUST trying to sell this card at a reasonable price!

lol wow.

But this is the funniest thing I have seen ALL day.

Has anyone questioned the authenticity of the graph? I always hesitate when I see big namers on cards that arnt in plastic cases that say DNA or JSA on them.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
the auto is legit.. there's just nothing special about it since Jose signs EVERYTHING. this card was special to this guy back in 88 obviously before he fell into his coma and thinks that now he has woke from his long sleep it has even more value.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
1st4040 said:
the auto is legit.. there's just nothing special about it since Jose signs EVERYTHING. this card was special to this guy back in 88 obviously before he fell into his coma and thinks that now he has woke from his long sleep it has even more value.

This is what happens to most late 80's, early 90's collectors who think they've been sitting on a gold mine just because they've been out of the hobby for 20 years.

Latest posts