Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So what'd you get for father's day?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Condoms :lol:

J/K...I truely cannot wait for the day me and the wife will be parents. We are currently 1 year into our "5 year plan" so almost there :)

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I am still out in the field and won't be home till Wednesday so I won't be getting my gift till then.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
My wife bought me Mets shot glasses even though I've been on the wagon for the last six months :?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
metallicalex777 said:
Russ...that is RAD!!! Looking into getting one for the wife for Halloween (her favorite holiday) :mrgreen:
Thanks man.
I love it.
We have a Sweet Red and a White Choco Dessert Wine already making a home in it. :)

Halloween is my fav. too! :)

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
My wife and 2 year old son Hunter had a custom wallet made for me (I hated my old one, because it was too bulky).

Only thing is, I spent it alone because they are currently back in the states (they gave it to me a week ago).

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
My youngest son is broke so he took me to the baseball field and we played ball for a little while on Saturday. Then we had lunch and ran some errands.

My oldest son got me an REI gift certificate.

My wife and I spent sunday enjoying a bike race in Nevada City. Beer, sun, races.

Then we went home and had a family BBQ. New York Steaks and lobster tails on the BBQ.

After dinner my sons and I made some final plans for our guys road trip. Jumping in the 4-Runner on Thursday morning and driving down to San Simeon for camping. Friday we break camp and drive the rest of the way to LA for some family graduation parties.

Friday night... Yankess vs. Dodgers game! :) Watch for me on TV. I'll be the one wearing the Dodgers hat! :p

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Saturday the wife and I went to see Eddie Money at a local festival. (for you young-ins) you-tube him :lol:
Sunday the wife and kids made me some Beef Kabob's on the grill with the grilling gifts they gave me and we went swimming.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
js0000001 said:
My wife bought me Mets shot glasses even though I've been on the wagon for the last six months :?
nothing says love like throwing back shots of grape nehi :lol:
1200834.jpg

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Pine Tar said:
Saturday the wife and I went to see Eddie Money at a local festival. (for you young-ins) you-tube him :lol:
Sunday the wife and kids made me some Beef Kabob's on the grill with the grilling gifts they gave me and we went swimming.

Did you get 2 tickets to paradise?

Members online

Latest posts