Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SUn Times Show?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
yea i googled sun times show and got to a page that had info about a show in april
thanks for telling me what google is though!

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
J.O. said:
yea i googled sun times show and got to a page that had info about a show in april
thanks for telling me what google is though!

If you take the ride this time, will you be scared off by all the nasty looking dirty people?

no ill just bring febreeze with me if the place starts to smell

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
J.O. said:
thanks for telling me what Google is though!
hey J O which is starting to sound like something else,< insert it here> :D
this is what i typed in Google search why couldn't you suntimes card show
I found the page in 2 seconds and the other person found another one in that same time frame
so use it then before you ask ::facepalm::

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
July 16-18, I'm going to get a Curt Schilling auto on something World Series related, and tell him thanks alot for all he did in Boston..

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
J.O. said:
JVC said:

thanks jvc. some cool auto guests (pete rose)

would love to get an "im sorry i bet on baseball" inscription but i doubt it lol

Make sure to ask is he will sign that when you buy the ticket. I went last year and asked when I got the ticket if he would sign Charlie Hustle. They said yes. I waited in line about an hour get up there and he refuses. He said he has contracts with different companies on what inscriptions he can sign. I was not too happy.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
studioclint said:
J.O. said:
JVC said:

would love to get an "im sorry i bet on baseball" inscription but i doubt it lol

Make sure to ask is he will sign that when you buy the ticket. I went last year and asked when I got the ticket if he would sign Charlie Hustle. They said yes. I waited in line about an hour get up there and he refuses. He said he has contracts with different companies on what inscriptions he can sign. I was not too happy.

Charlie Hustle inscription would have been sweet!

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
GarkoCollector said:
studioclint said:
J.O. said:
JVC said:

I know. He said he can only sign it on jersey's from some company. I was like wtf. I got hit king inscribed instead.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
studioclint said:
GarkoCollector said:
studioclint said:
J.O. said:
JVC said:

I know. He said he can only sign it on jersey's from some company. I was like wtf. I got hit king inscribed instead.

damn that sucks would be so tight to have that on a ball
i wouldnt buy one of the ones on ebay because for that inscription id need to have seen it signed and inscribed in front of me

Latest posts