Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the best way to store valuable cards ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I have all my pc cards in the 1 touch magnetic holders but im getting too many now to keep in the case i have for all of them. I was considering switching to top loaders but not sure if it gives the cards enough protection. It would be cool if they made some type of sheets that would protect the cards better for easier display. Like some type of 9 card sheet that top loaders would fit into. The regular sheets just don't protect the cards enough and over time they start to warp. Just curious what supplies you guys use or recommend i have about 150 cards or so thanks for any feedback.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
for any normal size thickness card (as thick as a base card/chrome card etc is normal) i use penny sleeve and toploader no matter how rare or expensive it is

for thick cards that are low to mid end i use oversized penny sleeve and thick toploader

for thick cards that are high end i use one touches

hawwwwww

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
rum151man said:
ThoseBackPages said:
i have a lot of vintage rookies and most are mid grade so not sure if i would want to spend the money to get them graded

im assuming their normal sized cards, so for me they wud be penny sleeved then placed in a toploader then discarded into a box which is in a file cabinet

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
I have these plastic scrapbooking trays.
They have a clsoing lid and hold a bunch of cards, and also stack into the safe.
imageaspx-2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts