Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The strasburg superfractor is up for sale again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Note that the card is currently at BGS. I'm wondering if the grade will affect the final price at all or not.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
sethyarkony said:
Surprised you caught this before Jaypers could post about it! Dude is on top of all news the moment it comes out these days!

The winner is gonna get a ton of eBay bucks.

winner will get 200 ebay bucks sethy

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
sethyarkony said:
Surprised you caught this before Jaypers could post about it! Dude is on top of all news the moment it comes out these days!

The winner is gonna get a ton of eBay bucks.

Ebay bucks cap at $200 its almost there.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Note that the card is currently at BGS. I'm wondering if the grade will affect the final price at all or not.

Why would he put it online if he don't have the slab yet?

Casey2884

Aug 7, 2008
Manhattan
The most interesting part is that this will end within 90 minutes of the other one ending .... wow - the Red seller cannot be happy about it.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Doesn't anyone collect cards anymore?

With all that media hype and that nice story about collecting baseball cards again, and the guy turns around and does this, revealing the true baseball card "hobby" today - an adult "hot potato" game where people don't want to get caught with any unsellable cards.

Nice.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Casey2884 said:
The most interesting part is that this will end within 90 minutes of the other one ending .... wow - the Red seller cannot be happy about it.

Its pretty obvious this seller did that on purpose pretty bush league move if you ask me.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
this makes little sense. The guy seemed so stoked to win it, and at that price one would think he could afford it.
So for a guy who could afford almost 17k, should he flip it for 20k, is that 3k that important? I wonder if the wife
had a say in this. so, are all these monster stras cards gonna just keep repeating on ebay all summer long?

Members online

Latest posts