Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Good morning!!

It is going to be a great day!! High around 95, with a CHANCE of rain. The boys and wife get to come see where I work because Noah has a ballgame just a mile or so from my office, so that's great. Several people from work are coming to the game to support him!

How are things with everyone?

David

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas!
Just found out our game Sunday morning will be held at the stadium of the York Revolution in York, PA. Pretty excited about that.
Have a good one everyone!
Tom

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Pinbreaker said:
Good morning.. Working from home as my wife is having some breathing issues (anxiety breathing).. and yes, it's 4am out here..

Prayers are with you and your wife. Hopefully she'll be well.

David

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
dethomas07 said:
Pinbreaker said:
Good morning.. Working from home as my wife is having some breathing issues (anxiety breathing).. and yes, it's 4am out here..

Prayers are with you and your wife. Hopefully she'll be well.

David

Thanks.. she has these breathing issues once in awhile. Since she sleeps with V-Pap, she just gets to sleeping, and her body tells her she is sleeping to deep, so it wakes her up.. But when I'm working from home, she seems relaxed, and sleeps normal..

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, all!
Dan - How goes it this fine Tuesday morning?
Dave - Sounds like a good ahead for you and best of luck to Noah!
Tom - One word for the site of your Sunday game, NICE!!!
Pin - Our prayers will include you and your wide as well.
Paul - I'll keep my fingers crossed for your auction. :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning guys.

will be walking my daughter to school in a few minutes then I have a short break before PT. Got an auction or two that I really hope to win today.. one auction for sure I want and the others will depend on where this one ends as far as funds are concerned.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Good morning guys. Thought I'd post this one for Dave's bug collection, lol.

Mothwitheyes.png
Morning guys! Art- that's an awesome bug! I wish they would have laid out the butterflies with their wings open like that.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
wideright said:
Good morning guys. Thought I'd post this one for Dave's bug collection, lol.

Mothwitheyes.png
Morning guys! Art- that's an awesome bug! I wish they would have laid out the butterflies with their wings open like that.

I thought it looked awesome. We've seen a few of these "Moths" around lately. They are really huge, and that's a 2x4 that it's sitting on, but that's not the biggest one we've seen. If I knew how to preserve these things, I could make a fortune selling them to collector's. :lol: :eek:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
wideright said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":1rkfno3p]Good morning guys. Thought I'd post this one for Dave's bug collection, lol.

Mothwitheyes.png

I thought it looked awesome. We've seen a few of these "Moths" around lately. They are really huge, and that's a 2x4 that it's sitting on, but that's not the biggest one we've seen. If I knew how to preserve these things, I could make a fortune selling them to collector's. :lol: :eek:[/quote:1rkfno3p]
Seriously. The prices on them right now are insane. You could probably make 150 bucks on that moth. I don't think it would fit in the jumbo size card with its wings open like that. That thing looks huge!

Members online