Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Chrome RC Auto Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Is Strasburg going to be included for sure? The checklist that I saw looks good so far with Heyward, Jackson, Davis and Leake... if Strasburg is included it would be a huge addition. Also, whats the possibilty of Pedro Alvarez, Mike Stanton, Carlos Santana, Buster Posey, Tyler Colvin, Justin Smoak and Brian Matusz being included.... could this be one of the best RC Auto products in years?

I know they all wont be included.... but if they add 3 it will be huge to the checklist already released.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Topps Chrome will be a "nice" product, but it always seems to fall below, well below any of the Bowman Chrome stuff. I wish they would come out with a nice on card auto design with no perforated edges or box where they have to sign. Let them sign where they want, include some inscriptions, etc. I like that Press Pass does that.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
securedsports said:
Topps Chrome will be a "nice" product, but it always seems to fall below, well below any of the Bowman Chrome stuff. I wish they would come out with a nice on card auto design with no perforated edges or box where they have to sign. Let them sign where they want, include some inscriptions, etc. I like that Press Pass does that.

Topps Chrome falls below Bowman Chrome because it is a RC driven product rather than a prospect product.

Fortunately, as the OP pointed out, 2010 looks to be one of the best years for Topps Chrome in recent memory/maybe ever. 1) The autos are supposed to be on-card. 2) Strasburg will have an auto. 3) And there's potential for more rookies to be added.

Members online

Latest posts