Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay "Ask a Question" Anyone else not have a button for this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
About a week ago I noticed that the "Ask a Question" button under the seller info section was gone. Is this something new they did, or is it just me?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I still have it under all listings I'm looking at. Have you asked a lot of questions lately? I vaguely remember seeing something like you can ask only a certain amount of questions, probably ebay's odd way of preventing people from asking to end auctions early and stuff like that. It will probably show back up after awhile. Have you tried contacting them to see what ebay says about it?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Cobra29svt said:
About a week ago I noticed that the "Ask a Question" button under the seller info section was gone. Is this something new they did, or is it just me?

I thought the same thing once, I called eBay and they couldn't figure it out. They told me to look at the bottom of the page. There it was. My browser was simply extending the question box to the bottom of the screen so I couldn't see it unless I scrolled down.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
clarkfan said:
I still have it under all listings I'm looking at. Have you asked a lot of questions lately? I vaguely remember seeing something like you can ask only a certain amount of questions, probably ebay's odd way of preventing people from asking to end auctions early and stuff like that. It will probably show back up after awhile. Have you tried contacting them to see what ebay says about it?

Nope, not out of the ordinary. Just want to find out how much combined shipping is since the seller didn't mention it in the listing.

sportscardtheory said:
Cobra29svt said:

I thought the same thing once, I called eBay and they couldn't figure it out. They told me to look at the bottom of the page. There it was. My browser was simply extending the question box to the bottom of the screen so I couldn't see it unless I scrolled down.

Yep, I must be going blind. There it is in plain sight at the bottom. ::facepalm::

Thanks

Members online

Latest posts