Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how bout them RANGERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
the rangers are on fire and they look to keep that pace with 6 games at home against the pirates and the astros. who thinks they can keep it up and win the six games to make it 14 in a row. any rangers fans out there?

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
I'm a huge Rangers fan! Borbon is my favorite current Ranger (awesome collection you have!) and Gabe Kapler is my favorite all time Ranger.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
according to ESPN the only team with a decent win streak is the Red Sox.....nice job, but how the heck did
you guys draw the Stros and Pirates as your interleague games? Enjoy it while you can.

Kevin

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
RANGERS25 said:
the rangers are on fire and they look to keep that pace with 6 games at home against the pirates and the astros. who thinks they can keep it up and win the six games to make it 14 in a row. any rangers fans out there?
Meh. wait until after the All~STAR game ::facepalm:: :?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
hamilton just jacked one

Glad they are doing well this year, they make up like 60% of my fantasy team.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
subpop77 said:
RANGERS25 said:
Meh. wait until after the All~STAR game ::facepalm:: :?

Why should they wait until AFTER the All Star game?

The Rangers are the best team in the AL West.

The only team that COULD compete over the course of the rest of the season is the Angels, and that is only IF they can land a solid 1B (Konerko, Berkman).

The Rangers are pitching great, hitting terrifically and playing great defense. In ALL of baseball, they have the largest leads of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams in their division. And, with the next 6 games against two weak hitting opponents, it is not out of the realm of possibility that they could move 3 or 4 more games ahead of the Angels.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I enjoy Michael Young, Matt Harrison and Dustin Nippert :p

Glad to see them do something. Really, really, REALLY hope they're in the playoffs, just to have something different.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
what's up with ian kinsler?
2008: .320 20 HR 20SB (hit for high avg pop, and was a threat)
2009: .253 31HR 31 SB (30-30 2B very impressive, average suffered but was an offensive threat)
2010: .278 1HR 6SB ....

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
what a homer

bouwob said:
hamilton just jacked one

Glad they are doing well this year, they make up like 60% of my fantasy team.

13 to 2 against the pirates in the 6th.

I may be a homer but my team isnt 19-52 :lol: :lol: :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Smoak is starting to catch fire, lovin to see that.

And Feliz is an All-Star in my book. I understand it's a tough position to be at, and younger guys don't usually make it their breakthrough year, but he SHOULD be in.

But I did wonder about Hamilton's "maintenance day" in the midst of a 17 game hitting streak. I found that very odd. I know him and Skip talked it over, but still odd to me.

Members online