Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
50-8 going into CWS and never lost 2 in a row.

They are on the cusp on losing two in a row and being done. What happened there?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
And ASU sent packing. The first two teams eliminated were national seeds

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It is amazing how over the years the top seeds how fared so badly at Omaha or before.

Georgia Tech is one that comes to mind. They've had so much talent, a high ranking almost every year, and I don't think they've made it out of the SUPERs in like 20 years.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
They play tougher baseball in the state of South Carolina than they do out West! ;)

Good luck Clemson. Hope to see you guys soon.

I will gladly play yall again, especially if you can guarantee a result like our last game ;)

The win today was huge and it is nice to see Clemson in the driver's seat.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Look out Tigers, here we come! Great game last night down to the wire. Hopefully the Gamecocks have something left in the tank to battle. At least SC is guaranteed to have a rep in the National Championship game :cool:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Going to the ship!! :D

Great 2 games vs the Tigers, both teams played tough. Now if the Gamecocks can hit against those awesome UCLA pitchers.

Congrats. I hope the beat the **** out of ucla

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I think this re-enforces what Bill James said about Major League Baseball. Paraphrased, "Playoffs are almost completely the luck of the draw. Very few teams have the talent to pwn the random chance -- Yadda Yadda some examples"

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:

Great 2 games vs the Tigers, both teams played tough. Now if the Gamecocks can hit against those awesome UCLA pitchers.

Congrats. We played like **** and yall deserved to win it.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Brad said:
Congrats. We played like shat and yall deserved to win it.

Saw a bunch of Clemson fans get arrested last night at one of the CWS bars. One of them was pissing on the Johnnie Rosenblatt retirement party statue and some dudes stopped him and started to beat-the-crap out of him. All his Clemson buddies joined in the melee. Cops show up, people explain what happened. Anyone who was in Clemson purple orange and purple are either arrested or asked to leave.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
JoshHamilton said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:

Congrats. I hope the beat the shat out of ucla

still mad about ed o'bannon?

Did your mother smoke crack before she **** you out?

Members online

Latest posts