Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gordon Beckham Sucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Sorry J.O., I just cant take it anymore. Beckham is currently a disaster. Batting nicely and currently at .203...loving the Mendoza line.

Tonight, every White Sox player has at least one hit as they are crushing the Braves 9-3, currently in the Bottom 7. OH WAIT, every Sox player except Beckham, who is 0-4.

224 AB, 46 H- 9 of which are doubles.

1HR. 16 RBI.

19BB. 46K.

.277 OBP.

Here is my plea for Kenny Williams to do something already.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
grab a gold ref now while it will only set you back 2 bills.
i think he will eventually be the delmon young of 2008.
base autos 3 bucks, golds, 25.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
matchpenalty said:
His prices will continue to drop like a rock.

Glad I sold my gold, blue and ref chrome auto bgs 9.5 for close to a grand total the first week of the season :shock:

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
sethyarkony said:
They need to put someone in for him I don't know why he is still on the field.

yea he sucks at hitting right now, i was going to post that. but 2nd baseman more often than not are the not known to be the best hitter in the lineup. THey are known for their fielding.

as a second baseman, he has 7 errors in 295 chances. that's damn good at .976 fielding percentage.

to tell you the truth, i think mentally he is starting to feel he is not needed as much as a hitter since he is at 2b.

call me crazy, but put him back at 3rd where he played every day last year and watch his hitting come back. Third, or ss, but get him the frack out of 2nd base

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Maybe now I can wrestle some of those nice Beckham and Aparicio heritage autos from that one guy.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Guillen just ripped/half joked about how shatty Beckham is hitting too in his post game press conference.

Talking about a ball getting stuck in the jersey with Rios etc etc.

"I bet you if that ball had been hit by Gordon it would be an out" - Guillen

Clearly joking about some bad breaks Beckham is getting but regardless Gordon needs to pick it up.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
boomo said:
grab a gold ref now while it will only set you back 2 bills.
i think he will eventually be the delmon young of 2008.
base autos 3 bucks, golds, 25.

The Delmon Young of 2010 is a pretty decent ball player...

yes philly, strictly talking card prices my good man :)

Members online

Latest posts