Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daily Thread - Wednesday 6/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
True, you have to have 20 transactions before you can send at the same time, but if you are just buying, then it doesn't really matter, it's just like ebay at that point.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
JS

mr-belding.jpg

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Morning all. Only 1 more day in the office...

Went to pick up the PSP that I found on Craigslist...everything works fine but I am pretty sure it is hot merchandise. Good for me on the cheap price, but bad for the person it was taken from. I don't have proof, I am just guessing. The people you meet from Craigslist amaze me. Maybe I can search for a lot of 1988 Topps baseball cards :lol:

Does anyone still have the link to that site where the guy would try to buy lots of '80s baseball cards for cheap and the seller would get pissed after he sent them a video of someone burning those same cards? Funny shat right there :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
tenclubber said:
Morning all. Only 1 more day in the office...

Went to pick up the PSP that I found on Craigslist...everything works fine but I am pretty sure it is hot merchandise. Good for me on the cheap price, but bad for the person it was taken from. I don't have proof, I am just guessing. The people you meet from Craigslist amaze me. Maybe I can search for a lot of 1988 Topps baseball cards :lol:

Does anyone still have the link to that site where the guy would try to buy lots of '80s baseball cards for cheap and the seller would get pissed after he sent them a video of someone burning those same cards? Funny shat right there :lol:

http://badwax.net/craigslist-idiots/

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Just won a Curtis Painter Bowman Chrome RC auto for less than $5 delivered. It doesn't seem like much, but for some reason these things have been selling for over $10 delivered...

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning.

Snyper said:
:eek: Body odor, over priced cards, **** food, body odor.

**** yes count me out. :lol:

:lol: Snyper's post made me think of this one guy who would set up at the flea market with comics/cards when I was younger. Great dude to deal with but he was a giant fat slob you could smell from three stands away. Thing is, he always had a different really hot chick attached to him. I can't tell you how many times I had to wait for him to get done making out with the chick sitting on his lap. It still boggles my mind to this day how he pulled that off. :?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Morning everybody. Just got done reading that thread on the baseball boards where a scammer and board member gets called out with some very compelling evidence. He never caved and confessed though. The thing that really made him seem slimy to me was the fact that after all the evidence was presented he said that he 'knows the rules and didn't do anything wrong.' I think that means that he's read up on ebay rules and even if he was shill bidding he thinks that it's somehow within the rules for whatever reason.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

Snyper said:

:lol: Snyper's post made me think of this one guy who would set up at the flea market with comics/cards when I was younger. Great dude to deal with but he was a giant fat slob you could smell from three stands away. Thing is, he always had a different really hot chick attached to him. I can't tell you how many times I had to wait for him to get done making out with the chick sitting on his lap. It still boggles my mind to this day how he pulled that off. :?

I can only think of 2 reasons why....one being that he was rich and the other that he was hung like a horse...and since he was selling cards at a flea market, I doubt that he was rich, soooooo...

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

Snyper said:

I can only think of 2 reasons why....one being that he was rich and the other that he was hung like a horse...and since he was selling cards at a flea market, I doubt that he was rich, soooooo...

:lol: Could be. Or maybe just card groupies... "Hey, I have a Jose Canseco rookie card, wanna make out?"

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Hahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Strasburg red auto is now over $100,000. I didn't think he was going to get paid for it before, and there's no way in hell he's going to get paid for it now. People are just throwing bids up there to be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.