Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for Mod:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
How can I get my password reset or sent to me? I cannot remember it and therefore, I cannot log in from my home computer or my Incredible (just at work and that's not good!).

I followed the instructions (enter your registered email and your user id and we will mail you your password) but it just tells me my info is not recognized.

Thank you!
Bill

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Hey Bradical, I have a question for you.

Occassionally when I log in, it brings me to a page where the font is larger (prolly a css thing) and at the top it says MYSQL ERROR ucp.php numrows no workie. Then, it won't allow me to login. If I go back to freedomcardboard.com/forum/ a few times, it'll just work.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
pigskincardboard said:

Occassionally when I log in, it brings me to a page where the font is larger (prolly a css thing) and at the top it says MYSQL ERROR ucp.php numrows no workie. Then, it won't allow me to login. If I go back to freedomcardboard.com/forum/ a few times, it'll just work.

It's a longstanding cookie issue.

has to do with our modifications to the template.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
pigskincardboard said:

Happens to me once in a while on my laptop...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts