Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Marlins Fire Manager

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
cgilmo said:
Hire him now Atlanta

please

You beat me to it. I was hoping for Manny Acta after Washington fired him but that obviously won't happen.

Fredi would be great. And prevent it from being Pendleton.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
securedsports said:
FIRE MACHA and HIRE GONZALEZ in MILWAUKEE, he will have a job within 1 month.

Thinking the EXACT same thing. How can Gonz get fired and Macha keeps getting backed by Antanasio (owner) and Management.

Makes no sense.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Someone should've just told Hanley STFU and keep Fredi. What a trainwreck ...

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
55_marlins_sp said:

I think its a bit easier to replace Gonzalez, rather than trying to replace Hanley. There 7.5 games back, its not like they were in first place..

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
stevezimmer22 said:
55_marlins_sp said:

I think its a bit easier to replace Gonzalez, rather than trying to replace Hanley. There 7.5 games back, its not like they were in first place..

Never said they needed to get rid of Hanley. Someone just needed to tell him he isn't the "end all, be all" in the Big's ...

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I am pretty usre within the next month he will be worknig within the Braves organization and he will take over for Bobby Cox at the end of the year. I have heard on a few occasions that the Braves are very high on him and they would love for him to take over for Cox.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
SI_JonHeyman fredi is the heavy early favorite to replace legendary bobby cox. marlins favored to keep ridiculously low payroll.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts