Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman...who else is good besides Steve & Bryce?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I opened 3 blasters and did not get Strasburg or Harper...who else should I look for? Is the any even $5 cards? I am no prospector and really haven't heard of anyone else!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
gwynn5453l4u said:
I opened 3 blasters and did not get Strasburg or Harper...who else should I look for? Is the any even $5 cards? I am no prospector and really haven't heard of anyone else!
::facepalm:: :benson: :oops:

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
bmc398 said:
gwynn5453l4u said:

Uncalled for. Player collectors don't keep up with all of the prospects.

Gwynn - most of the guys in 2010 Bowman are less than $5. Domingo Santana, Alex Colome, Ackley, Tate, Iglesias, Hak Ju Lee, Teheran, Machado, Colon, and others have potential.

marterburn

aaron41984 said:
bmc398 said:
gwynn5453l4u said:

Gwynn - most of the guys in 2010 Bowman are less than $5. Domingo Santana, Alex Colome, Ackley, Tate, Iglesias, Hak Ju Lee, Teheran, Machado, Colon, and others have potential.

Taillon, May, and Lamb, to add a few more.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
marterburn said:
aaron41984 said:
bmc398 said:
gwynn5453l4u said:

Taillon, May, and Lamb, to add a few more.
Don't forget Michael Choice, Drew Pomeranz and Simon Castro.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Thanks guys! I always try a few boxes of Bowman (or Chrome) trying for the big names, and I always end up with the second tier guys...Sounds like I did the same this time. I think the only time I got the guy I was going for was 2000(??) I was trying to get Ben Sheets and got one! Never Mind, that was Ultimate Victory...never got the good Bowman (Chrome) guy!

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
gwynn5453l4u said:
Thanks guys! I always try a few boxes of Bowman (or Chrome) trying for the big names, and I always end up with the second tier guys...Sounds like I did the same this time. I think the only time I got the guy I was going for was 2000(??) I was trying to get Ben Sheets and got one! Never Mind, that was Ultimate Victory...never got the good Bowman (Chrome) guy!

you didnt get any base or chromes of Stras,Ackley,or Harper?
ouch.. this stuff is almost automatic money..
what refractors did you get?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts