Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYGER MORGAN PLAY OF THE YEAR??! LINK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Re: NYGER MORGAN!!

gogosox40 said:
Is it better then Mark Buehrle's Play? What would it rate on the Baseball Tonight Buehrle Meter?
let's just say buehrle's play will be like a 8 on the morgan meter.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Saw it in person, it was unreal. Very appreciative crowd. Classy move by Patterson, and Morgan made sure to wave back at him. Morgan doesn't have the best reputation so far, but this is definitely a step in the right direction.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Like he did when he thought he pushed a "homer" over the wall? :lol:

Amazing catch it was. Props to Nyjer for acting professional. Even more props to Corey Patterson for acknowledging an amazing catch.

Honestly, I know Corey has no place in the Orioles future, but, just like I did 2 years ago, I will enjoy every game I watch him play with the O's.

55_marlins_sp said:
I wish Nyjer showed more emotion. That's my only complaint.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i'm a big fan of Nyjer but that just another catch for him . His minor league play was always worth watching .

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'd be more impressed if the wall wasn't padded. If you can get your timing right, fairly easy play to make. Dig cleats into wall, grab top of wall to pull you up and then catch ball.
if the wall was concrete, you couldn't dig your cleats into it to help you.

def top play of the night (I voted to agree with the webgem czar) and even play of the week.

My favorite OF plays - the 9th inning catch to keep galarraga's "perfect" game going and dexter fowler climbing over tall wall (in kansas city?) to get his glove back.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
rsmath said:
I'd be more impressed if the wall wasn't padded. If you can get your timing right, fairly easy play to make. Dig cleats into wall, grab top of wall to pull you up and then catch ball.
if the wall was concrete, you couldn't dig your cleats into it to help you.

def top play of the night (I voted to agree with the webgem czar) and even play of the week.

My favorite OF plays - the 9th inning catch to keep galarraga's "perfect" game going and dexter fowler climbing over tall wall (in kansas city?) to get his glove back.
That is not an easy play.

Members online

Latest posts