Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question About COAs !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I went to the Steiner Sports Fan Fest or whatever back in January and got a ball signed by Alex Rodriguez, I also paid for a COA and as I was walking out an official gave me a little credit card looking thing with Alex Rodriguez printed on it and some steiner logo thing on it, the ball has no hologram on it but the coa does. I think for the 10$ I paid they could have given me a hologram on the ball and a matching one on the COA, my COA I received mean nothing!

Thoughts???

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
BASEBALLBYGOD.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Does the ball have any hologram on it? It might have the MLB authentication holo on it.

Also, that credit card looking thing is Steiner's new cert. There should be a stock number, etc. bar codes on that.

If you're still not satisfied, give them a call, they've gotten a lot better at the CS thing since the economy has hurt business.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Sounds to me like they forgot to put the holo on the ball. Ive got a bunch of Steiner items and they all come with the credit card COA and the matching number hologram.

Members online

Latest posts