Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 6/26 Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Price, JJ and Bucholz throwing today.

And Bumgarner's 2010 debut for the Giants. Looked great last year, struggled early in the year, and has looked great lately. We'll see if it carries over to the Bigs.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
gt2590 said:
Price, JJ and Bucholz throwing today.

And Bumgarner's 2010 debut for the Giants. Looked great last year, struggled early in the year, and has looked great lately. We'll see if it carries over to the Bigs.
Very excited for Bumgarner's season debut. Vs bucholtz...scary haha.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hamilton 1-4 and Rangers win again. 20 straight games for him and 12 of 13 for Texas.

BTW, am I am the only who really HATES the Saturday national Fox games being on at nite? Just wondering...

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
WTH? Buchholz is out of the game?

Can't watch because of FOX...anyone know what has happened.
If he's hurt now this is just getting freaking ridiculous.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
All I see is in the box score he got a hit and was on base, what the hell happened, something happen while running or what..

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
coltsnsox07 said:
All I see is in the box score he got a hit and was on base, what the hell happened, something happen while running or what..

Hurt runnuing the bases.

chien ming ****...chien ming ****...chien ming ****...chien ming ****...chien ming ****

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Are you f'n kidding.....and to think I laughed at the fact that Clay was able to get a hit. Had he just struck out like a normal AL pitcher he'd still be in the game. :evil:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
rymflaherty said:
Are you f'n kidding.....and to think I laughed at the fact that Clay was able to get a hit. Had he just struck out like a normal AL pitcher he'd still be in the game. :evil:

Now you get to hope that he doesn't pull a Chein Ming ****.

Ah yes. Interleague.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Carlos Quentin has been raking recently. Something like 6 homers in the last week.

Price with another win. 11 K's.

Members online