Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Fall League Rosters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
That will be good information to have, for everyone. I've had success with the AFL, but not as good as with the regular minor league clubs. I'll still send off some, though.
DANNY

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
dano7 said:
That will be good information to have, for everyone. I've had success with the AFL, but not as good as with the regular minor league clubs. I'll still send off some, though.
DANNY

Yeah, my AFL success rate has dropped significantly over the past few years. I need to go back and look at my records, but some teams don't seem to sign at all.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
I had real good luck a couple of years ago at the AFL. Ryan Braun, F-Mart, Danny Richar and one of the Cleveland pitchers signed balls for me. Koshansky, Yunell Escobar, Neil Walker and Mark Reynolds signed bats for me. And Jamie D'antona signed 3 or 4 pics i had taken of him when he was in Tennessee.

bc81758

Sep 1, 2008
What some graphers are dreading if you read other sites are the players signed to contracts with Razor Entertainment Group.

Members online

Latest posts