Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 possible IPs tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If the weather is good I will be attending the Willmar Stingers game and I hope to get:

-Former Gopher and former Charlottte Hornet Kevin Lynch on a (IDK yet.... probably a stubb since that's all I got)

-Former Gopher and current (???) PGA Golfer Aaron Babrber on a Titleist (spelling???) Golf Ball

Hopefully I can convince my dad to have them sign for him as well. If I had any Gophers memerobilia I would have them both sign it but since I am a new found Gopher fan as of early March (and college sports in general besides football.. GO MICHIGAN) I dont have anything besides a few programs and a ticket stubb from the first game at Target Field.

The weather was awful last night and it is supposed to be the same tonight, so I will confirm or deny and IP succeses on this thread

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Denied. I didn't see them and the game was rained out. 7-inning DH tomorrow and I will make it for both so maybe they will be there.

Again will confirm or deny on this thread

Members online

Latest posts