Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pedroia to the DL...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
http://twitter.com/PeteAbe

Seems to be the same type of injury that Posada was out with. They told him four weeks but I don't think he was even out 2.5 weeks.

The bad thing, and maybe it is because Posada is a catcher, but the Yankees are still cautious of his foot.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Pedroia's injury is a big blow to the Red Sox. He'll miss two series against Tampa Bay but the rest of July looks pretty manageable for Boston: Baltimore, @ Toronto, Texas, @ Oakland, @ Seattle, @ Anaheim.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Tomlinson21RB said:
vwnut13 said:
Fire360 said:
boomo said:
best news i have heard all year.
to bad he didnt take one right to his face.

Stay classy.

I remember plenty of Red Sox fans making fun of Cory Lidles death so...

so what? because some idiots were acting like idiots no one has to hold themselves to a higher standard?

It doesn't make it right.

Anyway, this may be good for Pedroia.

This will give him some time to go visit his ********* brother since he is now out of jail. He wasn't released until the season began so I'm sure Dusty hasn't seen him much lately.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
vwnut13 said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
vwnut13 said:
Fire360 said:
boomo said:

Stay classy.

I remember plenty of Red Sox fans making fun of Cory Lidles death so...

so what? because some idiots were acting like idiots no one has to hold themselves to a higher standard?

It doesn't make it right.

Anyway, this may be good for Pedroia.

This will give him some time to go visit his ********* brother since he is now out of jail. He wasn't released until the season began so I'm sure Dusty hasn't seen him much lately.

No, it doesn't make it right but it sure made it sound like you were justifying someone wishing physical harm or potentially death on someone because Red Sox fans have been jerks in the past.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
this has nothing to do with red sox yankees with me, i just personally hate pedroia more than anyone on the planet, wouldnt matter what team he played for. plenty of guys here dislike many players, this is the one not enough bad can happen too, and if it is true about his brother, then i now hope even worse than a fastball to his melon.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
boomo said:
and if it is true about his brother

With a 9 year old boy.

He was released after 8 months on a year sentance because "Defense attorney Steven Sabbadini said Pedroia was not a *********, but rather a person who experienced atypical sexual urges due to his severe drug addiction”

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Weird, a thread about the Sox and/or Yankees spiraling into douchebaggery. Never thought I'd see the day.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I usually stay out of the Yankee/ Red Sox fights on the boards but you two Yankee lovers are disgusting. One wish physcial harm on a person that just broke his foot and the other bringing up a loser family member that the player has had no contact with for years.
Some times I really am ashamed to be a member here. The term lowlife would be a compliment for you two...

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
rebelpawn said:
I usually stay out of the Yankee/ Red Sox fights on the boards but you two Yankee lovers are disgusting. One wish physcial harm on a person that just broke his foot and the other bringing up a loser family member that the player has had no contact with for years.
Some times I really am ashamed to be a member here. The term lowlife would be a compliment for you two...

Kind of like Joba and his Mother?

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
vwnut13 said:
rebelpawn said:

I would never ever in a million years bring up a player's personal life that had nothing do to with baseball.
Ever.
I don't care if it was a Yankee or any other team.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
rebelpawn said:
I usually stay out of the Yankee/ Red Sox fights on the boards

It's always a good thing to stay out of these types of threads, regardless of what team is at hand. It would be a safe bet that the people that go back and forth about it anyway, and especially people who go outside the lines and target the family and personal affairs, are nothing more than bandwagon fans anyway. There is no way/shape/form you can use logic with a bandwagon fan thus making participation pointless.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
rebelpawn said:
I usually stay out of the Yankee/ Red Sox fights on the boards

It's always a good thing to stay out of these types of threads, regardless of what team is at hand. It would be a safe bet that the people that go back and forth about it anyway, and especially people who go outside the lines and target the family and personal affairs, are nothing more than bandwagon fans anyway. There is no way/shape/form you can use logic with a bandwagon fan thus making participation pointless.

Perfectly put.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
ron-burgundy.jpg

Fire360 said:
boomo said:

Stay classy.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
vwnut13 said:
rebelpawn said:

Johnny G said:
Didn't see it posted here. Damn Joba crack her off some of your salary.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4137867

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Yeah no kidding, you would think a major league baseball player wouldn't have a problem helping his family out a little bit.

baseballguy350 said:
Y4NK335 said:
If anyone does not know who he is talking about, it is Joba Chamberlain.

He has been flat out filthy. Glad to see him get his head on straight since the All-Star break. He admitted that the few days off at home really helped him get back on track.

Must've been the beer and meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online