Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FOX SUCKS PART II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
So who else is stuck watching a game that they don't want to because of FOX and Blackout restrictions.

I HATE YOU FOX!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Superfractor said:
I have the Yankees-Dodgers ball-game. :cry:

Does MLB still do the radio program for 14.95?

Yes they do. I get it because I have MLB.tv. Also, with the iPhone app you get to listen to the games.

Here are the Blackout rules...

"We're sorry. Due to Major League Baseball exclusitivities, live games occuring each Saturdat with a scheduled start tikme after 1:10 PM ET or before 7:05 PM ET and each Sunday with a scheduled start time after 5:00 PM ET will be blacked out in the United States (including the territories of Guam and the U.S. ****** Islands)"

Didn't all three of these game have a scheduled start time after 7:05 PM ET?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
vwnut13 said:
Superfractor said:

Yes they do. I get it because I have MLB.tv. Also, with the iPhone app you get to listen to the games.

"We're sorry. Due to Major League Baseball exclusitivities, live games occuring each Saturdat with a scheduled start tikme after 1:10 PM ET or before 7:05 PM ET and each Sunday with a scheduled start time after 5:00 PM ET will be blacked out in the United States (including the territories of Guam and the U.S. ****** Islands)"

You know if they have it, as only the radio program?

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Superfractor said:
vwnut13 said:
Superfractor said:

Yes they do

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Canocollector#1 said:
Superfractor said:
vwnut13 said:
Superfractor said:

Yes they do

Link me, sir.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
For the umpteenth time, this is a MLB rule, not a network rule.

If you want to blame FOX for something, blame them for putting American Idol on the air

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
JoshHamilton said:

If you want to blame FOX for something, blame them for putting American Idol on the air

The Yankees game started at 7:10 PM ET.

But I know, it would be blocked out anyway, as it is on national TV. I blame FOX for putting three games, all three of which a lot of people want to watch, including two big rivalries and a debut, on at the same.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
JoshHamilton said:

Hmmm...kind of splitting hairs, either way. It's an MLB policy because of the contracts they sign with the networks.
The networks demand it so that people watch their programming.

Willclarkfan22

Mar 30, 2010
Los Angeles
hey guys im at work in los angeles and listening on knbr.com they always switch to best of knbr when the game starts but i guess today they forgot to hit the switch. lol! i always listen to pre and post game but today like i said for some reason the game is on.

go to knbr.com

click listen now on left side fo screen

then click the 680 logo

a media player will open up.

it will play a commercial

once that is over there is a blue line at the bottom of player click it and the game transmission should be on.

enjoy red sox vs giants!!!!! go giants!!!!

Members online

Latest posts