Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnett is awful

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Another terrible start. 3IP + 6 Hits 5 ER 5 BB. Two runners on still his responsibility. 0-4 in his last five starts now. With a era over 11.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
The frustrating this is you know he has the ability to be really good. Dominant, even (see 2009 World Series, Game 2). I don't know if I've seen a pitcher who can be so good AND so bad all within a short period of time.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
It's a shame because he has some of the best stuff in the game. He is just so up and down and never can fully get it together. This "down" streak has just been abnormally long. Hopefully post all-star break will better.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
xcantgobackx said:
The frustrating this is you know he has the ability to be really good. Dominant, even (see 2009 World Series, Game 2). I don't know if I've seen a pitcher who can be so good AND so bad all within a short period of time.

As a Jays fan I love seeing this. But I do feel your pain since he played for us for 3 years.Knowing what he can do and just doesnt do it for whatever reason

Members online