Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andrew Cashner - Anyone watch him pitch today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Unfortunately Cashner gave up a homerun to Konerko today, I will start with that.

But did anyone else notice he was hitting 99 mph on the gun today? WOW, I thought he was more 93-95. He hit 99 mph multiple times in the inning. I was quite impressed.

Now, can the Cubs move a started and get him in the rotation sometime soon????

skrip

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Right after he blew away Konerko with the second strike in the at-bat, I noticed the way Konerko was approaching him as the hitter. Paulie was going for the power. With as many Sox games as I've watched, I know his homerun swing, and it is the same every time.

I actually announced after that strike to my dad that if Konerko put bat on ball, it would have been out of the park. Sure enough, it was gone next pitch.

If I was a Cashner fan I would love the speed, but be worried that he is throwing right in the big power guys' wheelhouse!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
He's got a lot to learn about facing major league hitters as good as Konerko, but if he makes the adjustment he could be a top end starter. This assuming they do the right thing and move him back there next year.

Members online

Latest posts