Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Purple Refractor checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I'm drawing a blank here, probably a dumb question but I can't find an answer. Did Topps only make Purple Refractors of the 110 cards in the Prospect set? Thinking of doing the set and want to see what I'm getting into.

Thanks!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Lol Steve...I'll wait a little while before I pick his up. Prices will come down.

I kinda wish they had done the USA guys, but I guess the purple doesn't really go with the team colors that well.

I just think it might be a fun set to do, and with it being the first year for the purples, and with Strasburg, it might hold some long term value. Plus it keeps me off the streets.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
cgilmo said:
ive got craig clark, ppero florimon and gustavo nunez on my desk at my office

They are yours for free if youw ant em, just pm address

I would like to see this desk. :) Im guessing you have a sweet throne-like chair, made completely of jersey swatches?

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
cgilmo said:
ive got craig clark, ppero florimon and gustavo nunez on my desk at my office

They are yours for free if youw ant em, just pm address

I would like to see this desk. :) Im guessing you have a sweet throne-like chair, made completely of jersey swatches?

THAT YOU ALL KNOW HE HAS A CHAIR LIKE THIS...

baseball-rocking-chair.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
BluesBroSJ said:
yea, but who is this.....stras-ten-bergy? fella everyone keeps talking about? Sandy Koufax's kid?
The Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Because you know the world is coming to an end in 2012. So he is getting everyone to follow him, to the promise land ;)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Pine Tar said:
BluesBroSJ said:
yea, but who is this.....stras-ten-bergy? fella everyone keeps talking about? Sandy Koufax's kid?
The Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Because you know the world is coming to an end in 2012. So he is getting everyone to follow him, to the promise land ;)

This is, without a doubt, the very best analogy of his place in the collectors market as is evidenced by the sales of his cards. From the 1/1 red auto, all the way down to his base rookie cards.

Members online

Latest posts