Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Info about this item?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
To me it looks like something that would have been packaged up as a mystery jsy card in a retail store for 19.99 or something. If you've been down the target/walmart/toys r us sports card isles, this might be something you'd find. Not showing the player of course, but a 1 jersey card per pack type thing. I could be wrong, but thats what this looks like to me.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
those are sold at KMart and possibly Target/Walmart too. They come in a green envelope type package and its just a clever way to repackage undesirable year cards for resell. Every player has multiple year cards built into that cardboard outer. I have seen at least 4 or 5 different Canseco variations already.. bought none to date.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
wolfmanalfredo said:
To me it looks like something that would have been packaged up as a mystery jsy card in a retail store for 19.99 or something. If you've been down the target/walmart/toys r us sports card isles, this might be something you'd find. Not showing the player of course, but a 1 jersey card per pack type thing. I could be wrong, but thats what this looks like to me.

Yup that's pretty much correct. That company supposedly bought a bunch of old jerseys from US and took old card and viola! Insta-Game Used card thingys. I suppose they are probably legit but I'd stay away, but only mostly because they look cheap and I trust them about as far as I could throw them.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the replies. I had considered purchasing one for my Olerud collection, but something about them seems kind of fishy to me. I didn't really feel comfortable that there's no copyright or licensing information on them, and no COA for the jersey. I have seen similiar repackaged "game-used jersey" things for hockey cards up here in Canada at Walmart.

I think I'll pass on it.

- R.

Members online

Latest posts