Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Allen & Ginter Strasburg Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Hello all, I've got some cases of this stuff coming, but I'm nervous. I know they said Strasburg would be added, but he's not on the checklist and there hasn't been a scan of one on line yet. Any thoughts on whether or not he will be a Super Short Print in the set?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I heard he is only a mini... no regular sized card. So he might be like the Shark minis from last year.... 1 per case or even worse... 1 in 3 cases.... unless they have 2-3 different ones.

But he has an auto too I heard.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
P_Manning 18 said:
I heard he is only a mini... no regular sized card. So he might be like the Shark minis from last year.... 1 per case or even worse... 1 in 3 cases.... unless they have 2-3 different ones.

But he has an auto too I heard.
Yeah it would seem that he will be in limited supply since they had this at the printers already when they announced he was going to be in it and most likely had some of the cases already packed and sealed. It can take a long time for a product to get done so they start way earlier sometimes. My guess these will be hard to find, and then the price is gong to go up and up because of it.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I had heard that they were seeding strasburgs @ one per case. That one could be a mini, mini parallel, or auto. I don't have anything in print to back that up, and it's just something I was told; but was told by someone I trust.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
rookieaddict said:
I had heard that they were seeding strasburgs @ one per case. That one could be a mini, mini parallel, or auto. I don't have anything in print to back that up, and it's just something I was told; but was told by someone I trust.
Secrets finding someone you can trust. :D
wickethasasecret.jpg

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
are there going to be mini parallels? This hasn't been verifiied yet. If these super short prints are anything
like heritage, they will be 1 per 3-4 cases.

Kevin

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I also read that his 2010 Topps RC will be in the factory sets. What this means...I don't know.

No update card? They don't say.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts