Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

too bad more guys don't sign like this MLBer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
15 minutes until game time, this guy comes out of the dugout to sign for everyone and anything they wanted- little kids, to a 20 year old like me, to an older man with a card.

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

G-BECK!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
J.O. said:
15 minutes until game time, this guy comes out of the dugout to sign for everyone and anything they wanted- little kids, to a 20 year old like me, to an older man with a card.

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

G-BECK!

He's got to do something.

If you can't hit you might as well sign.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Rickzcards said:
If he was hitting as well as he did last season I'd bet he wouldn't be as accomodating signing autographs.

He's always been a good signer, even last season.

He just sent this back to me last week

scan00022-214x300.jpg

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
You're 20? I thought you were like 11 or 12

Yep! I'm 20!

And to boot, I attend one of the top 40 universities in this country!!!!! And yourself...?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
J.O. said:
JoshHamilton said:

Yep! I'm 20!

And to boot, I attend one of the top 40 universities in this country!!!!! And yourself...?

I assume your school doesn't take in to account how annoying you are when grading your tests.

I went to Texas Tech and Texas briefly.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
bigpapiMA32 said:
J.O. said:
JoshHamilton said:

Yep! I'm 20!

Just curious, where do you go and what list are you using for that?

Why, The Sporting News Top 40 Universities in America issue, the only one that counts!

(Andrew Bailey was the real AL ROY last year, by the way.)

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Beckham wasn't this accommodating in AA when I saw him. He really is trying to do everything to turn his season around. I guess he is banking on karma now :lol: :lol:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
Texas Tech is a safety school
18.gif

Coming out of high school, I applied to every major state school in Texas. TCU, SMU, Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, Houston, and UT-Arlington. Only one I didn't bother applying to.

Got accepted to every one, chose Tech because my grandfather went there and he died spring of my senior year. I chose TTU to honor him.

And yeah, they're a pretty run-of-the-mill/poor academic institution. I dropped out because it wasn't challenging and wasn't teaching me anything. I've yet to use anything I learned in college in the real world. Other than how to properly tap a keg. That's helped.

Oh, and the school I didn't bother applying to was Texas A&M. Which is hilarious because I got a letter of acceptance from them - without ever applying

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
oh how a thread can go down the drain... well anyway back to the weather... jeez gordon beckham to... you attend college... jeez guys just agree with the guy or dont agree and give reasoning lets not tear this guys life apart so he starts slitting his own wrists

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
jetsrule4 said:
oh how a thread can go down the drain... well anyway back to the weather... jeez gordon beckham to... you attend college... jeez guys just agree with the guy or dont agree and give reasoning lets not tear this guys life apart so he starts slitting his own wrists
This thread sucked to begin with....it all started with JO showboating his man-crush who seems to be an MLB fluke. JO just shouldn't make threads..

Latest posts