Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual Fantasy Football League on ESPN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
because not everyone got into the FCB fantasy football league lets set up another one.

I am looking for 10-12 players for a head2head competitive league. This league will be on ESPN an also the buy in for this league will be a 25 dollar ebay sale value card. first come first serve. Also the rules will be voted on after we get all 12 players signed up.

teams start
1Qb, 2Rb, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1Def

we can have a vote on 1 flex RB/WR or 1 more WR

1. t3dudek
2. GBForce12 (pending card approval)
3. P_Manning 18
4. bondofan38
5. JimmyD

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
GBforce12 wrote:
Ill join,but can we do a 30 sv card?

Yeah, because that worked out so well for you the 1st time around.

What card you looking to put into it because no one wants a Ramses Barden card. LOL

an updated everyone so far.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
well first we need to get everyone in the league an then i will set a deadline.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I like sending cards to people with like 3000 posts. It makes me feel safer.

That is fine... If we could get someone in this fantasy football league who has 3000 posts or is a reliable person who everyone deems should hold onto the cards we can send it to him. I only made this post for ppl that didnt get into the first FF league an would like to be in one.

JimmyD

Jun 30, 2010
Surrey, BC, Canada Eh!
im interested... i'll throw in a brady bowman rc for entrance fee... did a search and have seen them sell from 20$ to 50$ depending.... sv is hard as it can come and go with an injury but i think brady has some staying power

Manning_18.. nice Manning cards, huge manning fan myself! Have yet to pull a single decent auto of his (or anyone else for that matter)

GB- if you want to enter your $30 card, that is your choice... IMO....

JimmyD

Jun 30, 2010
Surrey, BC, Canada Eh!
is this idea dead with the addition of a second yahoo pool, i dont have a problem playing in more then one pool. like to see this one get going.... should be enough guys to fill it up

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
i am still for getting this one going. I think the problem is ppl think that because i dont have 3000+ posts i am gonna steal the cards or something. I dont mind just hosting the league an us sending the cards to someone in the league that we all decide on.

Any input or other ppl want to join just ask....

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Yes i have no problem what so ever who is holding the cards. I just want someone to have access to all of them an all of the cards to be with who ever is holding them before the draft. If a mod could take care of this problem that is fine.

I just created this league for everyone that didnt get into the first one.

JimmyD

Jun 30, 2010
Surrey, BC, Canada Eh!
its your league, if they dont have to join if they aren't comfy with you holding the cards.

I am in the other league now, but i still am willing to go into your league as well..... set it up and get er going! thats the easiest way to get guys into the league!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
t3dudek said:
I like sending cards to people with like 3000 posts. It makes me feel safer.

That is fine... If we could get someone in this fantasy football league who has 3000 posts or is a reliable person who everyone deems should hold onto the cards we can send it to him. I only made this post for ppl that didnt get into the first FF league an would like to be in one.

im here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts