Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Jason Wong still around?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Since it's Ginter season again, what ever happened to last years on card code breaker champion?

We know Warren hooked him up with the 1/1 Wood. Did he get all his parallels?

Show us Jason!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Lancemountain said:
Since it's Ginter season again, what ever happened to last years on card code breaker champion?

the 2009 code breaker champ has a Q/A on a magazine's blog right now and his card is about to hit the streets in the 2010 A&G product.

I like that the 2009 champ isn't as creepy looking as Wong on his card! :lol:

sportsfan4177

Jan 11, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Lancemountain said:

We know Warren hooked him up with the 1/1 Wood. Did he get all his parallels?

Show us Jason!

I'm still around. I did get my 1/1 card and no I did not get all my parallels. I am still missing two printing plates, the magenta and yellow plates.

wood.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Your card was the hardest base card to pull last year. I've still not gotten an extra to send your way...now that it's trade season, maybe I'll be able to find one.

sportsfan4177

Jan 11, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
rsmath said:
Lancemountain said:

the 2009 code breaker champ has a Q/A on a magazine's blog right now and his card is about to hit the streets in the 2010 A&G product.

Nick is a great guy, he post his PO Box address on his blog for TTM requests. http://cardboardoverload.wordpress....up-two-of-my-error-cards-this-week-wait-what/

BTW, thanks for saying I'm creepy looking. What makes me creepy looking and what card number are you in the set? My friend Nick Jacoby is card number 165 in this years set.

sportsfan4177

Jan 11, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
BunchOBull said:
Your card was the hardest base card to pull last year. I've still not gotten an extra to send your way...now that it's trade season, maybe I'll be able to find one.

Tell me about it. I bought about 9 boxes last year and pulled maybe 5 base and 2 mini's. Topps told me I would be a SP last year but I didn't think it would be that short printed.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I thought, based on his pic, that Max Poser was the code champ in this year's Ginter, but he's some sort of Domino champion. World Champion Domino's Pizza Driver of something.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
sportsfan4177 said:
rsmath said:
Lancemountain said:

Nick is a great guy, he post his PO Box address on his blog for TTM requests. http://cardboardoverload.wordpress....up-two-of-my-error-cards-this-week-wait-what/

BTW, thanks for saying I'm creepy looking. What makes me creepy looking?
Did you try to break this years code?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
rsmath said:
Lancemountain said:

Alright Brad Pitt let's see your photo :p

sportsfan4177

Jan 11, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Erich said:
sportsfan4177 said:
rsmath said:
Lancemountain said:

BTW, thanks for saying I'm creepy looking. What makes me creepy looking?
Did you try to break this years code?

Yes I did try this year.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
sportsfan4177 said:
rsmath said:
Lancemountain said:

BTW, thanks for saying I'm creepy looking. What makes me creepy looking and what card number are you in the set? My friend Nick Jacoby is card number 165 in this years set.

I've got a gorgeous woman ass up in my bed right now, what about you?

By the way, I was rooting through Ginter to see if I could find a Freese RC and came across a black mini parallel of yours. If that's one of the one's you need, it's yours.

A_Pharis

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
mudflap02 said:
I thought, based on his pic, that Max Poser was the code champ in this year's Ginter, but he's some sort of Domino champion. World Champion Domino's Pizza Driver of something.

LOL. I pulled the Poser card, and also thought based on the pic he was the Ginter Champ and set it aside to get a TTM to go with my Wong. Oops.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
sportsfan4177 said:

nick jacoby looks like he has a little personality or lightheartedness to him in his card photo. You look like you're taking your police booking photo. At least we know it's not a murder or DWI booking photo because you are well-kept in it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
lol Jason I know you signed 4 ad cards for me, I am still looking for your base... hopefully I can un-cover one. Then I plan on sending to the new guy as well, as I have some of last years ad cards and I hope to have his base card too

Latest posts