Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Etopps IPO 6/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I know. Cano only for me. I figured they would do Carlos Santana.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I know the people playing the game will like the Cano.... but the RROs are not worth it... unless they are /499 and even that might not help.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
How do you buy these things? I just signed up for an account and want to buy a Cano but every time I go to the IPO Market Place I get 2 links - one to "ask experienced etoppers on the message boards" and one to the "visit the about etopps page". Am I doing something wrong?

Any feedback for a board veteran but etopps newb is greatly appreciated!

John

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
They go live at 1PM ET. Once they show on the front page you can click on it to go through the process to purchase.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
JEA2880 said:
How do you buy these things? I just signed up for an account and want to buy a Cano but every time I go to the IPO Market Place I get 2 links - one to "ask experienced etoppers on the message boards" and one to the "visit the about etopps page". Am I doing something wrong?

John

They aren't up yet.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
JEA2880 said:

John
Keep refreshing.
They will be for sale any minute.
You are seeing that because they haven't popped yet.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
JEA2880 said:

John

The good news is it won't sell out for hours/days, you have time to figure it out.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Everyone is bad talking the Desmond and Tabata.... watch only 230 of each sell and they are $120 cards next week

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Everyone is bad talking the Desmond and Tabata.... watch only 230 of each sell and they are $120 cards next week

Tabata at $7 is a joke ::facepalm::

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Allocated early??

Got a Desmond in my port already.
I ordered 3 hours after they opened. Surprised I got the /749 Desmond that late for $4. I'll take it.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Russ S. said:
Allocated early??

I ordered 3 hours after they opened. Surprised I got the /749 Desmond that late for $4. I'll take it.

Same, does this early allocation have anything to due with scheduling pre All-Star Game?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Russ S.":1v54x33x]Allocated early??

Same, does this early allocation have anything to due with scheduling pre All-Star Game?[/quote:1v54x33x]
No clue.
I was really surprised to see it in my portfolio.
I check every other day to see what the Stras. cardtarget is at, and it was there.
I've never seen the RRO allocated this early. Been buying for a couple years now.

Members online

Latest posts