Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
do they replace cards that are so miscut you can see part of the next players head and half the UD logo is gone?
Im going over a faulty blaster and have 11 like this.. I think I had about 20, but I threw away the worst of them when I opened it.

if so, who should I talk to?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I had a retail box of 2010 topps 2 like that. 1/2 the card was one card and the other half another. i just tossed them ebing theye were commons.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
bongo870 said:
I had a retail box of 2010 topps 2 like that. 1/2 the card was one card and the other half another. i just tossed them ebing theye were commons.

yeah true they are only base, but I feel I am owed what I payed for sometimes.. plus I have over a box of the stuff too, so I think I could almost complete the set.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Upper deck is very slow on redemptions and replacements these days. Since your cards are commons you might actually have a decent chance though. On high value cards they are stonewalling people in an effort to retain their assets for when the finally go belly up.

Members online