Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

does anyone know if this super was pulled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Does anyone know if the 2009 bowman chrome Jay Austin superfractor auto was pulled and if it was does anyone know who has it? Also any info if his 2008 Draft Chrome Super was pulled Nd who has it? Thanks.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
You do realize you dont need to bump a topic for a 1 of a kind card hourly right? Its ok if it falls back a few pages people know that there are other pages.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
nyc3 said:
You do realize you dont need to bump a topic for a 1 of a kind card hourly right? Its ok if it falls back a few pages people know that there are other pages.
why do you post something idiotic and useless on all of my threads? Theres no need for it. Who did that derogitory post help? No one. The thread was 3 pages down and I was figuring more people would be home from work and maybe one of the bigger chrome guys could help me on this one. If you have nothing positive to say dont say it. This is the second time you have called me out over something so miniscule. Good job cyber tough guy! Also thanks for the free bump too.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Does anyone know if the 2009 bowman chrome Jay Austin superfractor auto was pulled and if it was does anyone know who has it? Also any info if his 2008 Draft Chrome Super was pulled Nd who has it? Thanks.

I actually have them both.

And I'm not selling. Ever.

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online